Windows 10: Alt-F4 produces playlists

Discus and support Alt-F4 produces playlists in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time I use ALT-F4 for a current window it produces "Playlists" for music. Won't behave as before closing current window. How do I change back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by albert1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. albert1 Win User

Alt-F4 produces playlists

Every time I use ALT-F4 for a current window it produces "Playlists" for music.

Won't behave as before closing current window.

How do I change back to normal ALT-F4 behavior?

I did attempt to change things from Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Ease of Access Center but none of the settings have effected ALT-F4.

:)

albert1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. adarshvr Win User

Alt f4 not working

Can't use "alt+f4" shortcut.

When i enter alt+f4, the pop up box says "The item KHATRA.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly"

adarshvr, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Its okay to alt f4 in game ?

I usually use alt f4 to make quit from the game faster instead of exit from menu. I have been thinking can this actually damage the games, game files maybe or etc ? Also if you do alt f4 to exit the game does this same as exit the game from menu ?

mikelferdinan, Jun 12, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Its okay to alt f4 in game ?

If the game allows you to manually save, I would imagine that you should be ok to alt+F4 afterwards.

swarfega, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Alt-F4 produces playlists - Similar Threads - Alt produces playlists

2. alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it...: alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it because of any issue of my os installation or is it how it works in windows 10...
  3. when i press alt+f4 button it hasn't show shutdown and other options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    when i press alt+f4 button it hasn't show shutdown and other options: in the same way when I tap the windows start power then it hasn't show shutdown,restart and sleep what is the problem kindly explain that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-altf4-button-it-hasnt-show-shutdown/fa6bd88e-6e71-4675-a704-d9b8d5773f2f
  4. Its okay to alt f4 in game ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its okay to alt f4 in game ?: I usually use alt f4 to make quit from the game faster instead of exit from menu. I have been thinking can this actually damage the games, game files maybe or etc ? Also if you do alt f4 to exit the game does this same as exit the game from menu ? 124966
  5. alt, F4 and Esc keys are disabled after windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    alt, F4 and Esc keys are disabled after windows 10 installation: Hi every one I have recently installed windows 10. My laptop's alt, Esc and F4 keys stopped working. I had have the same issue last year but it solved by itself. Honestly I forget what I did last year to solve this problem. I had googled the problem and searched lots of...
  6. How to disable "shut down windows" popup when pressing Alt + F4

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable "shut down windows" popup when pressing Alt + F4: This happens when i click the taskbar or my mouse or no open window is selected and i press Alt + F4 so I get this. I know i dont regularly press alt F4 unless i want to kill a process but I just want to disable this window, i remember enabling it but i dont know how i did it...
  7. F4 Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F4 Key Not Working: I have a user in win10, the F4 key will not turn off and will not let me use it. How can I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/f4-key-not-working/5c702d40-edbd-4832-b76a-eb7bfd9b35c8
  8. Alt F4 does not close a window

Alt F4 does not close a window: I just unpacked my brand new Microsoft surface pro today and find that I cannot close a window using alt F4. I find this very irritating... Brand new ms machine and the kbd driver doesn't work properly???...
  9. F4 key

F4 key: What is the function of the f4 key, on older computers this key was used in Excel. On my new computer this key does not work in Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/f4-key/dcbbb8a0-ffd3-4227-8981-153570194751
  10. Remapping "Windows Key + W" To "Alt + F4"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remapping "Windows Key + W" To "Alt + F4"?: I like using Alt + F4 to close windows, but it's hard to hit. Could I change it to something else? If so, could I use Windows Key + W? Is it used for anything else in windows? 12129