Windows 10: Alt G keeps popping out

Discus and support Alt G keeps popping out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; alt G keeps popping out from right side of the screen. How do you turn that OFF????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenBeckett1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Alt G keeps popping out

alt G keeps popping out from right side of the screen. How do you turn that OFF????

:)

KenBeckett1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Alt+Tab Windows keeps popping up

Hello,

Based on the information you have provided, it's possible that an outdated driver is causing this issue. Thus, we still need to confirm some information to isolate why the ALT+Tab keeps on popping. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you tell us the last activity you've made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the error message, if there's any?
    • Since you've already tried the Hardware and Device troubleshooter, have you also tried performing a clean boot? If you still haven't, you can check this article:
      How to perform a clean boot in Windows to know more information about
      it. Note that clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Alt G keeps popping out

directory name invalid - pop up box

Please help - keep getting a pop up box stating - directory name invalid - G drive ? I don't have a G drive ? Suggestions please

MaddisonBeattie, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Alt G keeps popping out

1. Alt G keeps popping out - Similar Threads - Alt keeps popping

2. "shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted!" Keeps popping out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted!" Keeps popping out: After I downloaded Windows 11 this started to happen: shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won't work anymoreThis notification pops up quite often and I have no idea what for it is. I tried...
  3. "shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted!" Keeps popping out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted!" Keeps popping out: After I downloaded Windows 11 this started to happen: shieldsvc.exe - File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won't work anymoreThis notification pops up quite often and I have no idea what for it is. I tried...
  4. My laptop accepts "g" and "b" keys as ALT key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop accepts "g" and "b" keys as ALT key.: Hi my laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad Carbon X1 gen 3, and it is running Windows 10As you see from description, when I press g or b keys my laptop took that like I am pressing ALT key. I noticed this when I opened On-Screen Keyboard. First I thought that it is something mechanic,...
  5. My laptop accepts "g" and "b" keys as ALT key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop accepts "g" and "b" keys as ALT key.: Hi my laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad Carbon X1 gen 3, and it is running Windows 10As you see from description, when I press g or b keys my laptop took that like I am pressing ALT key. I noticed this when I opened On-Screen Keyboard. First I thought that it is something mechanic,...
  6. Alt tab keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alt tab keeps popping up: After last update alt+tab keeps popping up every second, I didn't know what is the problem so I reset windows, but the problem still there , now I can't uninstall the updates. What should I do please?...
  7. Segurazo keeps popping out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Segurazo keeps popping out: Segurazo keeps popping on my screen, how can I get rid of it? It is so annoying, it always direct me to a different page. I dont know if its the right forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-keeps-popping-out/9665da61-f38a-4037-90ee-10bb82445535
  8. No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess: because whenever i try to capture a moment in game i get a yellow exclamation mark saying there was an error... also when it did work many times i'd just get a black screen with only audio- what gives? submitted by /u/GovindSinghNarula [link] [comments]...
  9. Privacy settings windows keep popping out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy settings windows keep popping out: There is a privacy settings pop-up from windows that i cannot get through. When i click accept it says something went wrong and when i click try again and i click accept, the same cycle keep repeating. I cannot get rid off the pop up window....
  10. My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere: In the taskbar preferences it is locked and hidden in desktop and tablet mode like is suggested in the Microsoft forum. The problem continues to persist? Please help!...