Windows 10: Alt G keeps popping out

Discus and support Alt G keeps popping out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; alt G keeps popping out from right side of the screen. How do you turn that OFF????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenBeckett1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. KenBeckett1 Win User

Alt G keeps popping out

alt G keeps popping out from right side of the screen. How do you turn that OFF????

:)

KenBeckett1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Michelle Vil Win User
    Alt+Tab Windows keeps popping up

Hello,

Based on the information you have provided, it's possible that an outdated driver is causing this issue. Thus, we still need to confirm some information to isolate why the ALT+Tab keeps on popping. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you tell us the last activity you've made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the error message, if there's any?
    • Since you've already tried the Hardware and Device troubleshooter, have you also tried performing a clean boot? If you still haven't, you can check this article:
      How to perform a clean boot in Windows to know more information about
      it. Note that clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Sep 6, 2018
  4. MaddisonBeattie Win User

Alt G keeps popping out

directory name invalid - pop up box

Please help - keep getting a pop up box stating - directory name invalid - G drive ? I don't have a G drive ? Suggestions please

MaddisonBeattie, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Alt G keeps popping out

1. Alt G keeps popping out - Similar Threads - Alt keeps popping

2. My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar keeps popping up out of nowhere: In the taskbar preferences it is locked and hidden in desktop and tablet mode like is suggested in the Microsoft forum. The problem continues to persist? Please help!...
  3. G:\...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    G:\...: I have been using the Cruzer Gliide for File History. Today it stopped working & I cannot turn file History back on & my flash drive is showing the subject above. I don't know how to fix this....
  4. Message keeps on popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message keeps on popping up: I keep on getting this message. Titled. IVGBNB~1.txt Script file not found C:\OEWAJ~1\IVGBNB~1.txt Any tips how to get rid of it? There is no such folder under c:...
  5. Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.: So recently i have been playing rainbow six siege a lot but my experience has been kind of ruined by this weird alt tab that keeps happening. It usually happens when i flick fast and click. I think my cursor somehow does something even tho its fullscreen and ive been testing...
  6. Message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167
  7. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press Win+G this pops up: [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734
  8. UAC keeps popping up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC keeps popping up: I've had this annoying problem since the last windows update, UAC keeps popping up every time I try to change windows settings. I've tried changing the UAC settings but the only one that works is to turn it off completely, which I'd rather not. I am logged in to an admin...
  9. Unable to alt+tab out of certian programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to alt+tab out of certian programs: So, This has only started happening recently, but sometimes when I alt tab, I'll see the selector go to another program, but it doesn't change. This has happened with a couple programs, most of which have custom windows (Origin, BF4, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, and other no border...
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889