Windows 10: ALT GR + 0 to 8 makes my window deselect, how to fix?

Discus and support ALT GR + 0 to 8 makes my window deselect, how to fix? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a big problem. Whenever I try to use ALT GR + 0 to 8, my current window just deselects making me unable to do any symbols like the "a" in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZeroTsu, Dec 4, 2019.

1. ZeroTsu Win User

ALT GR + 0 to 8 makes my window deselect, how to fix?

Hello, I have a big problem. Whenever I try to use ALT GR + 0 to 8, my current window just deselects making me unable to do any symbols like the "a" in a mail address. The numbers to the right on the other hand works, but they can't create any symbols, only the numbers above the letters.

I use Windows 10 Pro.

:)

ZeroTsu, Dec 4, 2019
  2. HRHDO Win User

Windows 10 - Alt Gr - Not working

Hi,

I recently got a new Microsoft Surface with Windows 10, and as I work in several languages, I have the several languages enabled.

For me to toggle between different format within the chosen keyboard, I have been using Alt Gr, but it is not working on Windows 10. I've tried to restart the computer, and update the language packs, but even with it, the toggle for the Alt Gr is NOT working.

Can you please let me know how to fix this?

* Moved from Insider

HRHDO, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Alt / Alt Gr keys are not working on physical keyboard

Hi

My ASUS Laptop's ALT and ALT GR keys are not working. It happened when I installed a Free Software named iSkySoft... That program is now uninstalled, but it still shows up in the StartUp list ( as deactivated though )

My on-screen keyborad works as well as an external USB Keyboard.

I have tried Clean Boot - no luck

I have reinstalled the keyboard driver - no luck

I ran Malwarebytes - no luck

I read that a lot of people ran into this problem, and I have followed many suggestions, without succes..

The only things I can relate to this is the iSkySoft installation or when I restart my PC, sometimes it let me choose between WIN 10 ( disc 3 ) or...... WIN 10 ( disc 3 )... ??? Somehow I have 2 identical versions of WIN 10.. Maybe thats it ??

I did install the iSkySoft late November 2016, and when I look at my list of programs, no other programs are installed near that date..

Any suggestions ALT GR + 0 to 8 makes my window deselect, how to fix? :)

/ Thomas

NB - It doesn't work in any programs

ThomasSvenningsen, Dec 4, 2019
  4. JamesMFI Win User

alt gr key, non-funtional after upgrade

Hi,

I have seen so many posts on the forum and no solutions that work.

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (full upgrade).

The "alt gr" key does not work and I cannot find any option layout preview that contains it.

The Finnish keyboard layout is also not correct in the options preview, as it is missing the "alt gr" key.

It looks like this issue has not been solved or a patch exists yet.

What is the ETA on a fix or has someone found a way to fix it?

JamesMFI, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. ALT GR + 0 to 8 makes my window deselect, how to fix? - Similar Threads - ALT makes window

2. How to make my "relative ip" fixed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make my "relative ip" fixed?: We have 1 pc & 2 laptops in the house. My ip keeps changing between 192.168.1.2 -> 3 depending on which devices are on. Is there a way to assign a specific number to my laptop and make it not change? submitted by /u/fireheart2008 [link] [comments]...
  3. CTRL-ALT-ALT GR-START keep beeping when pressed with latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CTRL-ALT-ALT GR-START keep beeping when pressed with latest update: So, yesterday I installed the latest major update of windows 10, the 2020-01 Everything when smooth but now, I've noticed that, out of nowhere, when I click one of CTRL ALT ALT GR or START itself, they beep with that annoying sound and I can't find how to disable it. Also,...
  4. How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors: How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-javascript-void-0-fix-errors/be36e106-4a8a-4244-b154-a83457d95c04
  5. Alt gr key not workin properly windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt gr key not workin properly windows 10: The alt gr key will only work on some of the character can somebody help me 131036
  6. How do I enable or disable Alt Gr key on Windows 10 keyboard

in Windows 10 News
    How do I enable or disable Alt Gr key on Windows 10 keyboard: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many keyboards and the on the laptops carry multi-function keys. They usually help to combine keys or enable an elevated extra key marked on the keyboard. If you have seen extra keys marked on a key, i.e., in the image [...] This post How do I enable or...
  7. The "ALT" - "ALT GR" keys are not working anymore after the last update. How can I solve this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The "ALT" - "ALT GR" keys are not working anymore after the last update. How can I solve this?: I'm using WIN 10 and a MICROSOFT 3000 v2 Keyboard. I've already downloded and installed the right drivers. Problem persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-alt-alt-gr-keys-are-not-working-anymore-after/b56d9aa3-6ff9-439a-bcc6-c18aaa4dffdb
  8. Windows Deselecting

Windows Deselecting: When I'm using any app or window (file explorer, chrome, games, etc.) and I click in the bottom right area, it'll deselect the window so I can't interact with the app unless I reselect it by moving the entire window into the 'safe zone' and interact to reach what I want. I...
  9. windows 10 / return alt tab previews of fixed size (windows 8 style)

windows 10 / return alt tab previews of fixed size (windows 8 style): Hi guys. After win8 -> win10 update I noticed that alt tab previews sometimes have different size, especially when there are few opened apps they become extremely huge which makes it hard to orientate between them quickly and I spent some time to glance the app I need. Alt...
  10. 8 TB HDD - W10 makes a meal of it but fixed !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8 TB HDD - W10 makes a meal of it but fixed !!: Hi there Am trying out an 8TB HDD on a desktop. (Standard Tower model, Intel i5 CPU, Intel HD graphics and with 32 GB DDR3 RAM). W10 Pro seemed initially to to HATE it -- BIOS on start up showed HDD was present and OK. However when trying to access it on W10 - kept...