Windows 10: ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

Discus and support ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SendyLatte, Nov 22, 2021.

1. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type fast and look other tab.Before ALT + TABthe moment I comeback to this windows, it lose focus immediately and cant type unless you press ESC or click in active windows What can I do to stop this???this is never happen when I use Win 10, only got this when upgrade to win 11Ps : Sorry for terrible English, please bear with it.

:)

SendyLatte, Nov 22, 2021

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Nov 22, 2021
  3. alt + tab not working

*Confused ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Nov 22, 2021
  4. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

alt + tab not working

Alt+Tab only works if there is something in the background to switch to. If there is nothing to switch to (the game that has focus is the only thing running), the command isn't executed.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

1. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB - Similar Threads - ALT highlight trigger

2. The tabs on Egde aren't switching when I press Alt +Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The tabs on Egde aren't switching when I press Alt +Tab: Hello,I'm experiencing an issue with Alt+Tab behavior on Microsoft Edge tabs after changing the settings in Alt+Tab Window under Settings > System > Multitasking > All Tabs in Windows 11. Specifically, the tabs aren't switching when I press Alt+Tab. Has anyone else...
  3. The tabs on Egde aren't switching when I press Alt +Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The tabs on Egde aren't switching when I press Alt +Tab: Hello,I'm experiencing an issue with Alt+Tab behavior on Microsoft Edge tabs after changing the settings in Alt+Tab Window under Settings > System > Multitasking > All Tabs in Windows 11. Specifically, the tabs aren't switching when I press Alt+Tab. Has anyone else...
  4. Alt highlight triggered after using ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt highlight triggered after using ALT + TAB: For a very long time now, I've been having issues with Windows 11. When I use ALT + TAB to switch to another window and come back to another window, the ALT keys/menus are triggered. This means that if you start typing e.g. in Word, you're not typing in your document but...
  5. Alt highlight triggered after using ALT + TAB

Alt highlight triggered after using ALT + TAB: For a very long time now, I've been having issues with Windows 11. When I use ALT + TAB to switch to another window and come back to another window, the ALT keys/menus are triggered. This means that if you start typing e.g. in Word, you're not typing in your document but...
  6. Alt+Tab. ALT+F4 and Alt+WindowsKey

Alt+Tab. ALT+F4 and Alt+WindowsKey: for some reason my Alt+F4, Alt+WindowsKey and Alt+Tab have suddenly stopped working and i have no idea how to fix this... Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alttab-altf4-and-altwindowskey/6c322d80-b5a7-4ec4-90ad-2f68a3132a02
  7. Alt+Tab. ALT+F4 and Alt+WindowsKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab. ALT+F4 and Alt+WindowsKey: for some reason my Alt+F4, Alt+WindowsKey and Alt+Tab have suddenly stopped working and i have no idea how to fix this... Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alttab-altf4-and-altwindowskey/6c322d80-b5a7-4ec4-90ad-2f68a3132a02
  8. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  9. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...
  10. Explorer.exe crashes when pressing Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer.exe crashes when pressing Alt+Tab: Hello, I'm currently facing an issue where explorer.exe is continuously crashing when I alt+tab. I've also noticed it when trying to do other things such as snap an explorer window to fill half of my screen. This issue started occurring just this week and I checked my...