Windows 10: ALT key ASCII code

Discus and support ALT key ASCII code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I know that if I press any key on the keyboard it send an ASCII code to the computer, but there is keys that doesn't have code, like ALT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by malkenzalkenz, Dec 2, 2018.

1. ALT key ASCII code

Hi everyone, I know that if I press any key on the keyboard it send an ASCII code to the computer, but there is keys that doesn't have code, like ALT key, so What happened if we press ALT key? I am working in a project that use an ASCII code and need to know what ALT key do exactlly, thanks

:)

malkenzalkenz, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Little Alt Code Utility

It does do that, mlee. All buttons have tooltips with the alt code and a description listed in it.

The masculine ordinal number in Spanish, Italian and Portugese? I'm not even sure what it is for ... lol

Kreij, Dec 2, 2018
  3. ztrykers Win User
    windows 10 ascii key code change

in previous versions of windows, alt 556 displayed the following character Ȭ

in windows 10, it return a comma.

can anyone give me the windows 10 ascii code for the symbol above?

thanks

ztrykers, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Beastie Win User

ALT key ASCII code

A loss of a friend

Thanks! Better 20 yrs too late to learn than never *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

Beastie, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

ALT key ASCII code

1. ALT key ASCII code - Similar Threads - ALT key ASCII

2. Alt-codes to enter ASCII symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-codes to enter ASCII symbols: I just did the latest update to Windows 10 Oct 21, 22. Now I can't use the alt-codes to enter ASCII symbols. This capability is important for using international alphabet symbols. Microsoft - when will you reinstate this capability? If you haven't considered this, please do....
  3. Alt-codes to enter ASCII symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt-codes to enter ASCII symbols: I just did the latest update to Windows 10 Oct 21, 22. Now I can't use the alt-codes to enter ASCII symbols. This capability is important for using international alphabet symbols. Microsoft - when will you reinstate this capability? If you haven't considered this, please do....
  4. ASCII-Code on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASCII-Code on laptop: HelloIs there a way to activate the imbedded numeric keypad https://www.dummies.com/article/technology/computers/pcs/the-hidden-numeric-keypad-on-your-laptop-206927/ on my Surface laptop studio.The reason I ask this question is that I like to use the ASCII-Code ~ALT-Codes.I...
  5. Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad: I was working on a draft in notepad. I was trying to input ñ alt+164. It will work at first and when I type it again, a appears; then suddenly, I can no longer type any ASCII code. Thank you....
  6. Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad

Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad: I was working on a draft in notepad. I was trying to input ñ alt+164. It will work at first and when I type it again, a appears; then suddenly, I can no longer type any ASCII code. Thank you....
  7. Alt key codes changed

Alt key codes changed: I used to be able to write the letter ñ with the code ALT+ 164 but now if I use that code a russian letter is typed. Have the codes changed recently or did I change this by mistake?...
  8. Alt key codes changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt key codes changed: I used to be able to write the letter ñ with the code ALT+ 164 but now if I use that code a russian letter is typed. Have the codes changed recently or did I change this by mistake?...
  9. ASCII codes in Character Map

ASCII codes in Character Map: Hello, I am looking for a way to show the ASCII codes of all characters that have one in the Character Map in Windows 10 Pro as used to be the case in older versions, in such a way that when I wish to insert a special character in another application I can easily check what...
  10. alt codes ASCII codes don't work

alt codes ASCII codes don't work: Hello, I updated windows yesterday and today I wanted to use some math symbols like Ø. I googled the alt codes and found out, that the alt + 8709 combination should produce this symbol. I tried it out and this is what it does: I tried some other combinations and alt +...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ascii code activate

2. alt 0174 part of ascii

3. ascii code for alt key

4. alt key ascii,
  5. alt code for thread,
  6. alt ascii code,
  7. alt-f4 ascii code,
  8. ascii key code for alt key,
  9. windows phone ascii