Windows 10: Alt+shift with F4

Discus and support Alt+shift with F4 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I press on Alt + shift and F4 icons on desktop disappear and can't use right click on desktop , and i must restart the computer is this option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amr Elghazzawy, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Alt+shift with F4

When I press on Alt + shift and F4 icons on desktop disappear and can't use right click on desktop , and i must restart the computer is this option to lock the desktop ? and if there is way to unlock again the desktop please let me know .

:)

Amr Elghazzawy, Mar 28, 2021
  2. adarshvr Win User

Alt f4 not working

Can't use "alt+f4" shortcut.

When i enter alt+f4, the pop up box says "The item KHATRA.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly"

adarshvr, Mar 28, 2021
  3. albert1 Win User
    Alt-F4 produces playlists

Every time I use ALT-F4 for a current window it produces "Playlists" for music.

Won't behave as before closing current window.

How do I change back to normal ALT-F4 behavior?

I did attempt to change things from Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Ease of Access Center but none of the settings have effected ALT-F4.

albert1, Mar 28, 2021
  4. pepanee Win User

Alt+shift with F4

Alt-F4 produces playlists

Hmh.. strangely enough, there actually is a playlist on Spotify named "alt F4": alt F4 on Spotify

But anywho, you wouldn't happen to have some sort of macro program open? Macro programs allow certain key functions to do other behaviors. For example, Alt+F4 can be redirected to do other functions (such as creating a new playlist).
    I use Macro Express and have it running all the time.

pepanee, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Alt+shift with F4

1. Alt+shift with F4 - Similar Threads - Alt+shift

2. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  3. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  4. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  5. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  6. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  7. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  8. Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?: Every other key works except for those mentioned in the question above. Has anyone else experienced this issue and how do I solve it? My keyboard is perfectly fine since I tried switching with another and the keys didn't work there either....
  9. Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?

Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?: Every other key works except for those mentioned in the question above. Has anyone else experienced this issue and how do I solve it? My keyboard is perfectly fine since I tried switching with another and the keys didn't work there either....
  10. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...