Windows 10: Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing

Discus and support Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I ran into an issue where when I open either Microsoft Apps, Windows Store Apps and the Settings on my pc it will cause my task bar and alt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zepos_, Aug 30, 2021.

1. zepos_ Win User

Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing

Recently I ran into an issue where when I open either Microsoft Apps, Windows Store Apps and the Settings on my pc it will cause my task bar and alt tab to freeze. The problem fixes after a few seconds and would perform all the things I did. Example: If I spammed alt tab, it will also spam alt tab really quickly, if I pressed my windows key a couple times, it would spam the windows key very quickly.Sometimes when it even restarts windows explorer automaticallyThe entire problem will fix itself when I restart windows explorer but when I turn off my pc and turn it back it, it will start occurrin

:)

zepos_, Aug 30, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

alt + tab not working

In XP, I've found I can't alt-tab in, or out of games. In game, I can Ctrl-esc to get out, then I have to click on the task bar to get back in.

Sasqui, Aug 30, 2021
  3. ALT+TAB doesn't work.

So, my alt tab does not really work. It temporarily freezes my computer and or/ becomes unresponsive for a short period of time. I alt tab and it shows the tabs that I can go into, but it stops from there. Then it proceeds to reload my desktop and task bar, and then the alt tab window disappears. This is really annoying when a game becomes unresponsive and I cannot get out of that game. If anyone could help me find where the file location is and how to fix it, that would be great.

NoremacPounder, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Adityar Win User

ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view

how to change the look of ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view?
    Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing [​IMG]

I use ssd. and i want to turn on delayed startup. is it good or bad?

Adityar, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing - Similar Threads - Alt Tab Task

2. How to get task bar to show when alt tabbed from a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get task bar to show when alt tabbed from a game?: All of the sudden when I opened a game and alt tabbed on it my task bar would not show. I have auto hide turned off and checked GeForce experiences yet nothing seemed to fix it. The space where the task bar would be is taken up but the bar is invisible....
  3. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view "ALT+TAB problem": Hello,Please tell me how can I deactivate Task View, or tell me how can I make CTRL+TAB switch between programs and not open all the recent stufftask view I don't want to open or keep track off....Sorry if I seem a little blunt, I have been trying to fix this for some days...
  4. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task view "ALT+TAB problem": Hello,Please tell me how can I deactivate Task View, or tell me how can I make CTRL+TAB switch between programs and not open all the recent stufftask view I don't want to open or keep track off....Sorry if I seem a little blunt, I have been trying to fix this for some days...
  5. Task view "ALT+TAB problem"

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. alt tab returning to task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    alt tab returning to task bar: Full screen apps and games keep minimizing itselfwhen i do alt tab the app minimize, same as clicking the app on the task bar, it always minimize https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-returning-to-task-bar/79a0bc2a-cadb-475f-9ad0-8350b8acdb27
  7. freezing of games upon alt-tabbing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    freezing of games upon alt-tabbing: it started just a few days ago, and i have no idea of what might be causing it. so when i alt-tab out of any kind of application in full-screen mode (ONLY in full-screen, using window mode is only way i managed to get rid of it) and then alt-tab back to it it works fine for a...
  8. TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore: So it's been 2 days of me searching to solve this issue. I started my pc and once it opened up my task bar had no applications attached to it anymore and it was completely "frozen" cannot l/r click it anymore. Windows icon is frozen to as well as the other icons in the...
  9. Task bar freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task bar freezing: At times my task bar stops responding and so do the minimize window, alter window size, and close window commands. If I use ctrl-alt-delete to open the task manager the problem goes away for a few minutes but it always returns. I've run multiple anti-virus scanners and found...
  10. ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view: how to change the look of ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view? [img] I use ssd. and i want to turn on delayed startup. is it good or bad? 106661