Windows 10: Alt-tab Delay

Discus and support Alt-tab Delay in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm not sure if I posted this before, but I've been having this minor annoyance for a while now. When I use Alt-Tab to switch between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DR-525, Feb 7, 2020.

1. DR-525 Win User

Alt-tab Delay

Hi all,

I'm not sure if I posted this before, but I've been having this minor annoyance for a while now. When I use Alt-Tab to switch between windows, there is a 1.5-2 second delay. Since I switch apps a lot, it gets really annoying. I've read that this issue can be linked to Focus mode, but turning that off has no effect. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

DR-525, Feb 7, 2020

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Alt-tab Delay Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Feb 7, 2020
  3. alt + tab not working

*Confused Alt-tab Delay :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Polarman Win User

Alt-tab Delay

alt + tab not working

Alt-Tabbing in & out of games does not always work. It can also crash games in some cases.

Polarman, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Alt-tab Delay

1. Alt-tab Delay - Similar Threads - Alt tab Delay

2. Alt Tab Delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt Tab Delay: I recently built my new pc and I having alt tab delay problem when I am switch my tab. I been looking through the internet to solve the problem but none of them have been working for me. Like when I press alt tab delay like a couple second delay before switching over to the...
  3. Alt Tab Delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt Tab Delay: I recently built my new pc and I having alt tab delay problem when I am switch my tab. I been looking through the internet to solve the problem but none of them have been working for me. Like when I press alt tab delay like a couple second delay before switching over to the...
  4. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  5. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  6. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  7. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  8. alt+tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    alt+tab: when i alt+tab it use to show previews but then all of a sudden it stopped. i don't exactly remember when it stopped but it doesn't show previews only icons submitted by /u/venusarr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpfjbx/alttab/
  9. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt+Tab: How can I remap Alt+Tab to a single key like the Fn Key. I came from Linux Mint with Gnome Desktop and accessing all my open tabs was one key away. How can I replicate this time-saving feature on Windows 10? submitted by /u/luke__7 [link] [comments]...
  10. Alt-Tab Delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-Tab Delay: Hi all, I posted this a few weeks ago but it kind of died, so I'm reposting it. I've been having this minor annoyance for a while now. When I use Alt-Tab to switch between windows, there is a 1.5-2 second delay. Since I switch apps a lot, it gets really annoying. I've read...