Windows 10: Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows

Discus and support Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The issue is when I have any window on my second monitor, be it Spotify or a browser listening to YouTube, while I'm playing a game on my main monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Twizted Tricky, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows

The issue is when I have any window on my second monitor, be it Spotify or a browser listening to YouTube, while I'm playing a game on my main monitor and I Alt+Tab to change the song/video, windows will automatically minimize my game and move my program on the second monitor to my main one. Then when I Alt+Tab back into the game the program just minimizes and I have to fight with it to be able to have my game and program open on separate monitors.

I have already tried rebooting

I have already tried re-installing my graphics drivers

:)

Twizted Tricky, Nov 23, 2019

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Nov 23, 2019
  3. mrhuggles Win User
    alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Nov 23, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows

alt tabbing increases system performance?

Skyrim doesnt work correctly you alt tab, but if you alt tab to it again while the screen is black, it loads up with the windows cursor over the top. If i repeatedly do this, eventually it fullscreens properly without issues. Slightly weird.

RCoon, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows

1. Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows - Similar Threads - Alt+Tab automatically moving

2. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  3. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  4. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  5. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  6. Stop Automatic Alt-Tabbing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop Automatic Alt-Tabbing: So pretty much lets say i have a game running and am tabbed in play said game, i alt tab out to launch discord or whatever application, then after launching the app, i tab back into my game, once that app launches, it tabs me out of my game and into that app. How do i stop...
  7. What is this Window in my Alt+Tab?

What is this Window in my Alt+Tab?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZenTunE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcf57e/what_is_this_window_in_my_alttab/
  8. Moving tabs automatically fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving tabs automatically fullscreen: When i move a tab around it automatically fullscreen, when I move to the second display this also happens. How do I disable this? It only started happening when I connected my second monitor, they are both the same resoultion. I have done this method; Click Start...
  9. alt+tab

alt+tab: when i alt+tab it use to show previews but then all of a sudden it stopped. i don't exactly remember when it stopped but it doesn't show previews only icons submitted by /u/venusarr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpfjbx/alttab/
  10. New tab automatically moves to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    New tab automatically moves to top: In previous versions of Windows, there was an option to set that the new tab goes on top. Is there a setup on Windows 10 that does bring the tab to the top? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alt-tab moving my tabs