Windows 10: Alt+Tab is closing windows

Discus and support Alt+Tab is closing windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title suggests, Alt+Tab is now closing the window is should be changing to. I haven't touched any settings and I don't want it like this because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoredFMyt, May 12, 2020.

1. Alt+Tab is closing windows

As the title suggests, Alt+Tab is now closing the window is should be changing to. I haven't touched any settings and I don't want it like this because I use Alt+Tab frequently. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

submitted by /u/BoredFMyt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BoredFMyt, May 12, 2020

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Alt+Tab is closing windows Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, May 12, 2020
  3. mrhuggles Win User
    alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, May 12, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

Alt+Tab is closing windows

alt tabbing increases system performance?

Skyrim doesnt work correctly you alt tab, but if you alt tab to it again while the screen is black, it loads up with the windows cursor over the top. If i repeatedly do this, eventually it fullscreens properly without issues. Slightly weird.

RCoon, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Alt+Tab is closing windows

1. Alt+Tab is closing windows - Similar Threads - Alt+Tab closing

2. PC crashes after closing out of/alt + tabbing out of any full screen application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after closing out of/alt + tabbing out of any full screen application: My Computer will freeze for a few seconds and then crash when I try to alt tab out of a full screen application. If I close out of one the screen will go black for a few seconds and then do the same exact thing. This is also the third time I've had to ask this because no one...
  3. PC crashes after closing out of/alt + tabbing out of any full screen application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes after closing out of/alt + tabbing out of any full screen application: My Computer will freeze for a few seconds and then crash when I try to alt tab out of a full screen application. If I close out of one the screen will go black for a few seconds and then do the same exact thing. This is also the third time I've had to ask this because no one...
  4. Can I make notepad close the tab when pressing alt+f4 or just closing notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I make notepad close the tab when pressing alt+f4 or just closing notepad?: I want to ask a question. Can I make notepad close the tabs when closing notepad itself? It has become quite annoying. It is like opera, but opera needs it, while it is a browser, but notepad certainly not. How can I turn off this or can I even turn off this?...
  5. Can I make notepad close the tab when pressing alt+f4 or just closing notepad?

Can I make notepad close the tab when pressing alt+f4 or just closing notepad?: I want to ask a question. Can I make notepad close the tabs when closing notepad itself? It has become quite annoying. It is like opera, but opera needs it, while it is a browser, but notepad certainly not. How can I turn off this or can I even turn off this?...
  6. My pc crashes/bluescreens after i close or alt-tab from a heavy game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes/bluescreens after i close or alt-tab from a heavy game.: My pc goes to bluescreen about 30% of the time when i close a semi-heavy game like csgo, witcher 3 .... I have no idea what causes this but in the bluescreen it always says "whea_uncorrectable_error". I had the same problem almost a year ago and the problem went away itself,...
  7. My pc crashes/bluescreens after i close or alt-tab from a heavy game.

My pc crashes/bluescreens after i close or alt-tab from a heavy game.: My pc goes to bluescreen about 30% of the time when i close a semi-heavy game like csgo, witcher 3 .... I have no idea what causes this but in the bluescreen it always says "whea_uncorrectable_error". I had the same problem almost a year ago and the problem went away itself,...
  8. My pc crashes/bluescreens after i close or alt-tab from a heavy game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC screen freezing when closing a game, or ALT+TAB during a game...PC dont react anymore,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen freezing when closing a game, or ALT+TAB during a game...PC dont react anymore,...: Hello, I´m here because i have a major problem that prevents me from using my pc...For some days i mounted a complete new gaming pc for myself, Its my second build, the first one works well since i build it for three years and i upgraded myself some elements so i´m not an...
  10. PC screen freezing when closing a game, or ALT+TAB during a game...PC dont react anymore,...

PC screen freezing when closing a game, or ALT+TAB during a game...PC dont react anymore,...: Hello, I´m here because i have a major problem that prevents me from using my pc...For some days i mounted a complete new gaming pc for myself, Its my second build, the first one works well since i build it for three years and i upgraded myself some elements so i´m not an...