Windows 10: Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear MS, I have Dell Latitude and found that ALT+TAB doesn't work, which is most important in my work. I access VPN to connect and to connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vinay Kadival, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10

Dear MS,

I have Dell Latitude and found that ALT+TAB doesn't work, which is most important in my work.

I access VPN to connect and to connect to the my desktop i have to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to connect to Task Manager and then i use my desktop.

As ALT key is not being use for toggling between windows it is very difficult.

Let me know if any solution.

Thanks and Regards

Vinay S Kadival

:)

Vinay Kadival, Sep 12, 2019

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10 Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Sep 12, 2019
  3. mrhuggles Win User
    alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10

alt + tab not working

*Confused Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10 :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10

1. Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Alt+Tab working

2. Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11: This issue is not seen on Windows 10. but found on Windows 11, File Explorer did not jump to upper level folder when I press Alt+Arrow after swiching back via Alt+Tab.I use Ctrl + L to "sellect all" the current folder path, press Ctrl+C to copy it and I DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY...
  3. Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11: This issue is not seen on Windows 10. but found on Windows 11, File Explorer did not jump to upper level folder when I press Alt+Arrow after swiching back via Alt+Tab.I use Ctrl + L to "sellect all" the current folder path, press Ctrl+C to copy it and I DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY...
  4. Why when I use alt + tab in GTA 5 my keyboard doesn't work correctly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I use alt + tab in GTA 5 my keyboard doesn't work correctly?: I can use alt+tab in everything but when I use alt+tab in GTA 5 keyboard doesn't work correctly for example when I press w on keyboard widget tab shows up and when I sleep or restart my PC everything works.Win11...
  5. Why when I use alt + tab in GTA 5 my keyboard doesn't work correctly?

Why when I use alt + tab in GTA 5 my keyboard doesn't work correctly?: I can use alt+tab in everything but when I use alt+tab in GTA 5 keyboard doesn't work correctly for example when I press w on keyboard widget tab shows up and when I sleep or restart my PC everything works.Win11...
  6. Alt + Tab keeps not working

Alt + Tab keeps not working: Alt + tab does nothing. I can get it to function for a little while by restarting the computer or Windows Explorer in Task Manager.I'm not really sure what else to try, I 'think' it's not a policy problem because it works for maybe half of an hour whenever I apply a fix, but...
  7. Alt + Tab keeps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + Tab keeps not working: Alt + tab does nothing. I can get it to function for a little while by restarting the computer or Windows Explorer in Task Manager.I'm not really sure what else to try, I 'think' it's not a policy problem because it works for maybe half of an hour whenever I apply a fix, but...
  8. Alt Tab is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt Tab is not working.: I've been trying to use alt tab to switch specific screens, but instead, the screen just highlights different aspects of the web browser or program I'm using at the moment. I've already. I've already updated to the latest version of Windows. I've restarted my pc, unplugged...
  9. Alt Tab is not working.

Alt Tab is not working.: I've been trying to use alt tab to switch specific screens, but instead, the screen just highlights different aspects of the web browser or program I'm using at the moment. I've already. I've already updated to the latest version of Windows. I've restarted my pc, unplugged...
  10. Alt-Tab and clicking on icon in taskbar not working as expected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt-Tab and clicking on icon in taskbar not working as expected: Hi,For some reason, I'm seeing weird behavior with the taskbar and the Alt-Tab keyboard shortcut. I'm not sure what is causing it. Here are the symptoms:If I have more than one window open for an application, I cannot use the taskbar to go to one of the windows. I used to be...