Windows 10: Alt tab keeps popping up

Discus and support Alt tab keeps popping up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After last update alt+tab keeps popping up every second, I didn't know what is the problem so I reset windows, but the problem still there , now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amal_7, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Amal_7 Win User

Alt tab keeps popping up

After last update alt+tab keeps popping up every second, I didn't know what is the problem so I reset windows, but the problem still there , now I can't uninstall the updates. What should I do please?

:)

Amal_7, Mar 24, 2021
  2. mrhuggles Win User

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Mar 24, 2021
  3. blackzr Win User
    Problem with Alt + Tab

Hi, I have been experiencing an odd and rather annoying problem with alt + tab.

Alt tab keeps popping up [​IMG]

As you see the screenshot, these apps (Store, Window Feedback, Mail, Weather) have been keep popping up when I do alt + tab. Even I turn them off, they pop again after minutes or hours. I've tried to signing out my account and disabled apps through Background apps at Privacy in Setting. But they keep popping up in alt tab.

Also, I installed Windows 10 through clean install.

Any possible solutions for this annoying issue?

blackzr, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Alt tab keeps popping up

Alt+Tab Windows keeps popping up

Hello,

Based on the information you have provided, it's possible that an outdated driver is causing this issue. Thus, we still need to confirm some information to isolate why the ALT+Tab keeps on popping. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you tell us the last activity you've made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the error message, if there's any?
    • Since you've already tried the Hardware and Device troubleshooter, have you also tried performing a clean boot? If you still haven't, you can check this article:
      How to perform a clean boot in Windows to know more information about
      it. Note that clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Alt tab keeps popping up

1. Alt tab keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Alt tab keeps

2. Alt + Tab keeps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt + Tab keeps not working: Alt + tab does nothing. I can get it to function for a little while by restarting the computer or Windows Explorer in Task Manager.I'm not really sure what else to try, I 'think' it's not a policy problem because it works for maybe half of an hour whenever I apply a fix, but...
  3. Alt + Tab keeps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + Tab keeps not working: Alt + tab does nothing. I can get it to function for a little while by restarting the computer or Windows Explorer in Task Manager.I'm not really sure what else to try, I 'think' it's not a policy problem because it works for maybe half of an hour whenever I apply a fix, but...
  4. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  5. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  6. Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu: Hi! Recently, randomly a Command Prompt window has been opening then closing really fast, then 2 windows pop up, only in my Alt+Tab. One is called "fyOgZeo2k", and the other is called "Form1". They both have the default icon for Visual Studio programs....
  7. Alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games: I am having a problem with the alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games and it is driving me crazy! I will be seriously indebted to anyone who can help solve this for me. Here's some additional info: 1 It's not that the window is fully minimizing, just that...
  8. notifcation tab popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    notifcation tab popping up: Hi Everyone, I hope you can help. After downloading windows 10 twice, the notification tab keeps popping up on the right hand side of my screen. I cannot get rid of it and it is driving me mad. I have turned off all notification settings, including tips and rebooted. No joy....
  9. Games / Other windows popping up over background when alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games / Other windows popping up over background when alt tabbing: I'm having an issue that drives me insane. The best I can do is try to explain it. When I play any games. If I want to alt tab to desktop, I have to first alt tab to something else, then hit the show desktop tab. Once I do that, if I click ANYTHING ELSE RUNNING, like if I...
  10. Alt G keeps popping out

Alt G keeps popping out: alt G keeps popping out from right side of the screen. How do you turn that OFF???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/alt-g-keeps-popping-out/d4713ed0-c7f9-49bc-a2e8-74287a7dbe11