Windows 10: Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs

Discus and support Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently downloaded Windows 10 Pro and Display Fusion (I prefer it) for my multi-monitor setup and now when I alt-tab I see : [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iexample1, Sep 19, 2015.

1. iexample1 Win User

Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs

Hi all,

I recently downloaded Windows 10 Pro and Display Fusion (I prefer it) for my multi-monitor setup and now when I alt-tab I see :
    Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs [​IMG]
    Which are many miscellaneous applications that seemingly have no use.

I'm not quite sure if it's a problem with my Windows or Display Fusion itself.

:)

iexample1, Sep 19, 2015

2. Memory card transfer

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Show-hidden-files

Windows 7 - Open (My) Computer Press the Alt key > Click Tools > Folder Options…Click the View tab, select Show hidden files and folders, and uncheck Hide protected operating system files

aspergerguy, Sep 19, 2015
  3. omne---01 Win User
    How to make total backup memory

Do you mean only memory card? I'm not sure about phones memory but for your memory card, connect your memory card to your PC using card reader or data storage mode, set your PC to show hidden files:

And then just copy all the content of your memory card to somewhere in your PC and then to your new memory card, don't forget to copy hidden files as well.

omne---01, Sep 19, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Best way to find out is uninstall Display Fusion. If problem goes away then you know (also if problem does not go away of course).

Ztruker, Sep 19, 2015
  5. I know this thread is kinda old, but it took me a while to find a solution to this and I wanted to share it. I also have DisplayFusion. Open your DisplayFusion settings and go to the window management tab. In there, you'll see a section labelled "Alt+Tab Handler". Turn this off and the problem goes away. Hope this helps someone.

TheBeardedMenac, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Alt-Tab Showing "Hidden" Programs - Similar Threads - Alt Tab Showing

2. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  3. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  4. Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show: I am facing an issue when i am using other programs and want to shift to desktop and press alt+tab in the thumbnail all other programs show but WDAdesktop shows the grey thumbnail and when switching to it the desktop is unable to show up....
  5. Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show: I am facing an issue when i am using other programs and want to shift to desktop and press alt+tab in the thumbnail all other programs show but WDAdesktop shows the grey thumbnail and when switching to it the desktop is unable to show up....
  6. Alt Tab shows desktop background when tabbing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt Tab shows desktop background when tabbing: After the windows 10 update, whenever I alt tab is shows my desktop background instead of the focused app. Instead of it being like this: [IMG] I want it to be like this: [ATTACH] Anyone know how to change this?...
  7. ALT+TAB making hidden taskbar not showing up when hovering mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ALT+TAB making hidden taskbar not showing up when hovering mouse: This bug has happens as long as I can remember (and still happening in 1909), and I decided to post about it today. If you set the taskbar to auto-hide in desktop mode, and when pressing ALT+TAB to switch between windows, taskbar won't show when you hover mouse over the...
  8. [BUG] Slow ALT+Tabbing between programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [BUG] Slow ALT+Tabbing between programs: don't know what's happening, but alt+tab freezes for a bit, it used to be simultaneous before. submitted by /u/nwr83 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpt8rs/bug_slow_alttabbing_between_programs/
  9. Alt + Tab when a program is busy

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt + Tab when a program is busy: There's a game I play called Kerbal Space Program and it often takes a long time at loading screens. I'd like to Alt + Tab out of the game during loading but the problem is that the Alt + Tab take a long time to be registered by which time the loading is almost, if not...
  10. Unable to alt+tab out of certian programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to alt+tab out of certian programs: So, This has only started happening recently, but sometimes when I alt tab, I'll see the selector go to another program, but it doesn't change. This has happened with a couple programs, most of which have custom windows (Origin, BF4, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, and other no border...