Windows 10: Alt+Tab

Discus and support Alt+Tab in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vetriaadithiya, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Alt+Tab

Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions please...

:)

vetriaadithiya, Sep 25, 2022

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Alt+Tab [​IMG]

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Sep 25, 2022
  3. alt + tab not working

*Confused Alt+Tab :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Polarman Win User

Alt+Tab

alt + tab not working

Alt-Tabbing in & out of games does not always work. It can also crash games in some cases.

Polarman, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Alt+Tab

1. Alt+Tab - Similar Threads - Alt+Tab

2. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  3. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  4. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  5. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  6. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

8. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  10. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...