Windows 10: Alt+Tab

Discus and support Alt+Tab in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vetriaadithiya, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Alt+Tab

Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions please...

:)

vetriaadithiya, Sep 25, 2022

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Alt+Tab [​IMG]

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Sep 25, 2022
  3. alt + tab not working

*Confused Alt+Tab :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Polarman Win User

Alt+Tab

alt + tab not working

Alt-Tabbing in & out of games does not always work. It can also crash games in some cases.

Polarman, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Alt+Tab

1. Alt+Tab - Similar Threads - Alt+Tab

2. I have high RAM usage when in the users tab I am only using a fraction of my RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have high RAM usage when in the users tab I am only using a fraction of my RAM: I use little to no RAM and in task manager in the users tab I use a fraction of that RAM percentage. While in my processes tab, my RAM spikes to 50-80 percent. I have tried disabling all startup apps and that had little to no effect, I also tried ending multiple tasks, but my...
  3. I have high RAM usage when in the users tab I am only using a fraction of my RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have high RAM usage when in the users tab I am only using a fraction of my RAM: I use little to no RAM and in task manager in the users tab I use a fraction of that RAM percentage. While in my processes tab, my RAM spikes to 50-80 percent. I have tried disabling all startup apps and that had little to no effect, I also tried ending multiple tasks, but my...
  4. Cannot type into sticky notes unless using ALT Ascii

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot type into sticky notes unless using ALT Ascii: For some reason, I cannot use the keyboard QWERTY keys to type into sticky notes.The Enter key does work though.The only way, which is cumbersome, is to use the ALT and three number ASCII code to enter text.Or, copy and paste from another program.This bug has been around for...
  5. Cannot type into sticky notes unless using ALT Ascii

Cannot type into sticky notes unless using ALT Ascii: For some reason, I cannot use the keyboard QWERTY keys to type into sticky notes.The Enter key does work though.The only way, which is cumbersome, is to use the ALT and three number ASCII code to enter text.Or, copy and paste from another program.This bug has been around for...
  6. Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?: Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?No option to do it appears to me in the app Settings, the tabs will not be dragged and the More Options selection in each location tab only offers the option to "Remove location" - excepting my Default Location tab...
  7. Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?

Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?: Can I Re-order the locations tabs in the MSN Weather app?No option to do it appears to me in the app Settings, the tabs will not be dragged and the More Options selection in each location tab only offers the option to "Remove location" - excepting my Default Location tab...
  8. Suspicious "Online" under startup tab in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious "Online" under startup tab in task manager: Can anyone help me identify what is this "Online" under startup tab on my task manager? These were not around before and I dont know where it came from. I cannot find any information on what is this, where it came from, what does it do to my computer, and how to remove it....
  9. Suspicious "Online" under startup tab in task manager

Suspicious "Online" under startup tab in task manager: Can anyone help me identify what is this "Online" under startup tab on my task manager? These were not around before and I dont know where it came from. I cannot find any information on what is this, where it came from, what does it do to my computer, and how to remove it....
  10. Suspicious "Online" under startup tab in task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security