Windows 10: Alternate email

Discus and support Alternate email in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to delete my alternate email on my Microsoft account because i want to change my security info but i cant cause the alternate email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ItzTeqxs, Sep 5, 2020.

1. ItzTeqxs Win User

Alternate email

Hi,

I am trying to delete my alternate email on my Microsoft account because i want to change my security info but i cant cause the alternate email is not even real, i dont even remember adding it but i cant change my info and i cant receive a code cause the email address isn't even real so i am am stuck in a situation where i cant change my personal info and i cant delete my alternate email this is causing me a lot of stress which is really annoying so some one help me delete this email so i can change my personal info please,

:)

ItzTeqxs, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Mustang Win User

Best alternative desktop email client

Currently using Win Live Mail 2013 on desktop, but very buggy.

Have tried Mail app in Win 10 but not as comprehensive as WinLiveMail

Any suggestions for alternative stand alone desktop email client? Alternate email :)

Mustang, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Alternative email apps for WP8

You can only send email from your own domain on windows phone if you set up a separate and unique email account.

The POP3 email settings on a windows phone allow you to set the following intervals for retrieving email automatically:

• every 15 minutes
    • every 30 minutes
    • hourly
    • every 2 hours
    • manually
    There isn't a way to sync between a windows phone mail app and outlook.com

There is no alternative mail app that you can get to use on windows phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Marten L Win User

Alternate email

Alternative email client

Is it still true that there is no alternative email client for Windows Phone?

I kind of like most functionality in the native client, but it disturbs me heavily that the built-in client trashes email references so that references-based threading doesn't work for other devices; I'd prefer if the client could use references for threading
    itself, but a minimum of compliance would be for the client to respect and include references for earlier emails.

As is, I'm starting to feel hesitant about using my Lumia 920 and my HTC 8X when replying to an e-mail list that I'm part of, because WP destroys threading of subjects we discuss.

Any progress on either references-based threading or alternative email clients?

Regards,

A

Marten L, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Alternate email

1. Alternate email - Similar Threads - Alternate email

2. Windows 11 swapped my administrator user email address with my alternate email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 swapped my administrator user email address with my alternate email address: I recently had my Windows 11 laptop reset to factory settings and windows reinstalled. I set it up correctly with only one account, myself as admin with my primary email address. I'm the only User so there are no other user sign-in options. I was in the process of reintalling...
  3. Windows 11 swapped my administrator user email address with my alternate email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 swapped my administrator user email address with my alternate email address: I recently had my Windows 11 laptop reset to factory settings and windows reinstalled. I set it up correctly with only one account, myself as admin with my primary email address. I'm the only User so there are no other user sign-in options. I was in the process of reintalling...
  4. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Account recovery, any alternatives: I attempted to recover an account of mine, but the process asked questions of previous passwords I used, emails I sent and subject lines for those emails. The account was made many years ago and I do not have the records for the pw anywhere or any information related to the...
  5. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

Email Account recovery, any alternatives: I attempted to recover an account of mine, but the process asked questions of previous passwords I used, emails I sent and subject lines for those emails. The account was made many years ago and I do not have the records for the pw anywhere or any information related to the...
  6. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to change alternative email for recieving codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change alternative email for recieving codes: Microsoft is sending verification codes to a email that does not exist anymore!!!I can not change anything every time he sends codes to the old email!!How can I solve this problem and change that email???...
  8. How to change alternative email for recieving codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change alternative email for recieving codes: Microsoft is sending verification codes to a email that does not exist anymore!!!I can not change anything every time he sends codes to the old email!!How can I solve this problem and change that email???...
  9. How to change alternative email for recieving codes

10. How to reopen deleted account when the alternative email is no longer being used?

How to reopen deleted account when the alternative email is no longer being used?: Hi, please help me to solve this isssue.I can change the password but unable to reopen the deleted microsoft account due to my alternative email alrready deleted for years....