Windows 10: alternative mail

Discus and support alternative mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; is there any alternative software for mail that will give you a live tile updating on your emails other than the windows mail that comes as preloaded... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jamos316, Oct 10, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

alternative mail

is there any alternative software for mail that will give you a live tile updating on your emails other than the windows mail that comes as preloaded

:)

jamos316, Oct 10, 2014
  2. HairyFool Win User

deleting email on win 10 desktop also deletes email on win 10 laptop

Windows Mail does not support POP services. You would need to switch to an alternative Mail Client such as Mozilla Thunderbird.

HairyFool, Oct 10, 2014
  3. Windows 10 Mail

There are alternatives you can use like the free windows live mail, or you can check you mail via a browser, etc

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 10, 2014
  4. Dude Win User

alternative mail

Welcome to Tenforums. The windows store has several.

5. jamos316 Win User
    have checked but cant find any that will give you a live tile notification

jamos316, Oct 10, 2014
  6. Dude Win User
    This one might work for you, MailXprZ

alternative mail [​IMG]

Dude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

alternative mail

1. alternative mail - Similar Threads - alternative mail

2. Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair: IF, for whatever reason, it is necessary to repair the Win11 OS MCT Media Creation Tool can, certainly, be used. But, since the Moment 5 update, KB5034765, back in mid-February, this can be done from within the OS... without fetching or using MCT.> Settings > System >...
  3. Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair: IF, for whatever reason, it is necessary to repair the Win11 OS MCT Media Creation Tool can, certainly, be used. But, since the Moment 5 update, KB5034765, back in mid-February, this can be done from within the OS... without fetching or using MCT.> Settings > System >...
  4. Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?: Linux is an amazing open source operating system and with more people migrating from microsoft to linux the linux apps and softwares will grow and we can leave microsofts **** **** behind....
  5. Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?

Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?: Linux is an amazing open source operating system and with more people migrating from microsoft to linux the linux apps and softwares will grow and we can leave microsofts **** **** behind....
  6. Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop

Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop: I'm trying to find out if there is an alternative wireless adapter that can successfully replace my Qualcomm Atheros wireless adapter in my old Acer laptop. They stopped making updates for this driver in 2016. I've been to the Qualcomm website and they have removed the old...
  7. Windows 10 Mail alternatives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail alternatives?: Windows 10 Mail is such a piece of ****! What are some good alternatives aside from installing Outlook? It's my portable, travel 2-in-1 and I'd rather not install the full-blown Office applications. All of my mail accounts are IMAP....
  8. Windows 10 Mail alternatives?

Windows 10 Mail alternatives?: Windows 10 Mail is such a piece of ****! What are some good alternatives aside from installing Outlook? It's my portable, travel 2-in-1 and I'd rather not install the full-blown Office applications. All of my mail accounts are IMAP....
  9. is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem?

in Browsers and Email
    is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem?: because I haven't been able to find one yet, I mean I just set up the g-mail import account thing, but that apparently only does it for 30 days, so if it works id have to re-do it ever 30 days, and apparently it only forwards/imports it at the end of the day, and id really...
  10. An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar?

in Browsers and Email
    An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar?: I find this app great on my laptop. But I can't send an email with an attachment from the app... incredible but true. I am temporarily using the web version of Gmail for correspondence, but would prefer to use an app from the Microsoft Store. Kind regards Alternative...