Windows 10: Alternative to Events Viewer?

Discus and support Alternative to Events Viewer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are there any free packages that I can use to replace the Windows Event Viewer? I'm ideally looking for something that will lay out all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PerfectBlue, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Alternative to Events Viewer?

Are there any free packages that I can use to replace the Windows Event Viewer?

I'm ideally looking for something that will lay out all of the events in one long scrolling screen in chronological order, rather than having to keep flipping backwards and forwards between different event types\categories as you do with Windows Event Viewer.

I'd like to be able to scroll down and see the exact order that event are happening at a glance.

:)

PerfectBlue, Jul 22, 2016
  2. uSlackr Win User

Editing event on alternate Calendar

I do not see the Calendar selection dropdown

Alternative to Events Viewer? [​IMG]

uSlackr, Jul 22, 2016
  3. Editing event on alternate Calendar

Hi Greg,

As per the info provided, I understand that you are able to create events in your Calendar app but you cannot view them in a particular calendar.

To tackle this issue, I suggest that while you create or edit an event, under the Calendar drop down
    choose the correct and appropriate Calendar that you wish to add the event in.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Alternative to Events Viewer?

1. Alternative to Events Viewer? - Similar Threads - Alternative Events Viewer

2. event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer: Log Name: System Source: storahci Date: 14. 11. 2023 19:34:18 Event ID: 129 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-K4FLHO8 Description: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. Event Xml:...
  3. event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer: **************THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? THXLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 11/26/2021 11:22:13 PM Event ID: 400 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Ashhhhh Description: Device...
  4. event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer: **************THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? THXLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 11/26/2021 11:22:13 PM Event ID: 400 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Ashhhhh Description: Device...
  5. Picasa Photo Viewer alternative?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picasa Photo Viewer alternative?: For people who have used Picasa photo viewer in the past or currently. Have you found an alternative? or anything close to it? Why Picasa is my go to for 13-14 years - It is extremely fast, light weight and smooth. It feels like an Apple product made by mistake by Google. It...
  6. event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer: code defenitions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer/32a8bf89-f0e7-42b2-91f6-a2a60da0a8e1
  7. event viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    event viewer: I see many errors in event viewer but do not know what they mean. I was going to show one but thought it may compromise my security. Sorry about the post lacking information; are these errors dangerous for the most part or are they harmless. I am not going to poke around here...
  8. Alternative to Photo Viewer.

Alternative to Photo Viewer.: Hi. *Smile I am using build 10147 now, and Windows Photo Viewer is not working here as it used to. The new look/appearence of the Photos App is very cool, but is there any third party software that can be an alternative of the good old Windows Photo Viewer? I want a...
  9. Any experience with alternatives to the Event Viewer?

Any experience with alternatives to the Event Viewer?: I'd like to be able to: Search for every instance of an event Delete individual events I've read about these apps: MyEventViewer WMI Tool Event Log Explorer Please give your experiences with these apps or similar ones and list any things that you'd like...
  10. Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer: Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard 98433