Windows 10: Alternative to Kalimages

Discus and support Alternative to Kalimages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My first post. I'm into genealogy and I have over 3000 birth, marriage & death certificates. For years I've tidied up the certificates in Photoshop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by willie43, Jun 18, 2017.

1. willie43 Win User

Alternative to Kalimages

My first post.

I'm into genealogy and I have over 3000 birth, marriage & death certificates.
    For years I've tidied up the certificates in Photoshop CS3 and added keywords in the 'file info' section.
    I then used a free program called 'Kalimages Basic' which would pick out any certificate depending on the keyword(s) I chose.
    Can anyone tell me if there is a similar (free) program for windows 10?

Edit: I should have said that all the certificates are jpeg images.

:)

willie43, Jun 18, 2017

2. alternative to quickoffice?

cheers, but still looking 4 freeware

toppskarven, Jun 18, 2017
  3. Julie fka profjulie, Jun 18, 2017
Thema:

Alternative to Kalimages

1. Alternative to Kalimages - Similar Threads - Alternative Kalimages

2. How can I set the desktop to alternate between 2 wallpapers based on sunrise and sunset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I set the desktop to alternate between 2 wallpapers based on sunrise and sunset?: Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Basically, as the title says, I am trying to figure out a way to get my desktop wallpaper to alternate between a daytime and a night time one. I would like this to follow the sunrise and the sunset here in the UK. The closest I can get is...
  3. Alternatives to printer redirection in RDP sessions.

Alternatives to printer redirection in RDP sessions.: Here is our scenario... we have many users that will now be working from home. These users are doing RDP sessions from computers at their homes (using windows 10) to their on site computers (running Windows 7). They do almost all of their work on the remote computer. Many of...
  4. Can anyone recommend a good alternative to the default Voice Recorder app?

Can anyone recommend a good alternative to the default Voice Recorder app?: The Windows Voice Recorder is great but it doesn't let you change the default save location. I know about Audacity, but it is too cumbersome for my use. I want something where I can click to start, click to stop, and have the recording automatically saved in a predetermined...
  5. Windows Update error 0x8007025d alternating with 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update error 0x8007025d alternating with 0x80070057: My windows 10 Home will not update. Keeps failing with the errors 0x8007025d and 0x80070057 alternating. I have tried DISM and it also brings up an error code of 605 and states "...bad sectors..". SFC stops at 24% and states "...could not perform...". Windows Memory...
  6. How to use O&O ShutUp 10 / Alternative program ?

How to use O&O ShutUp 10 / Alternative program ?: Hi, I want to disable all crap telemetry in Windows 10 including: 1) Windows 10 Keylogger, Cortana, adds and unecessary apps from the start menu 2) Disable\prevent Microsoft from accessing my files stored locally on my PC to prevent them accessing my confidential files...
  7. Can I alternate between 2 different desktop configurations?

Can I alternate between 2 different desktop configurations?: I recently started playing around with the program rainmeter, which allows you to do fun and wacky things with your desktop. I was wondering if I could have a different configuration for my shortcuts and programs on my desktop for when rainmeter is running vs when it is not....
  8. New dell computer has no pause break key. What is the alternative?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New dell computer has no pause break key. What is the alternative?: I bought a new dell computer and it has no pause break key. What is the alternative? * Moved from IEother/Windowsother * Original title: Pause break key...
  9. Working alternative Sata HD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working alternative Sata HD: Kind of ironic that my Win7-64 MB failed after MS pulled support 3 months ago. No complaints. It was 10 years of faultless operation, So, new Desktop time. I have kept the 3 HD's that comprised my storage on the Win7 PC. No.1 has the Win7-64 OS and all programs that I used....
  10. Alternate folders automatically created in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alternate folders automatically created in Windows 10: Today, I was scanning some photos on my HP Officejet 3830 All-in-one printer/scanner. When I tried to edit the photos, in Picasa3, I began to get error messages that I could not save this file. So, I began to save it with a different name. Then, I looked at the files in File...