Windows 10: Alternatives for In place update for win10?

Discus and support Alternatives for In place update for win10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My system is under very weird problems.My settings crash when i go into connection settings Microsoft store or any other microsoft download like xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UmutBasgul, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Alternatives for In place update for win10?

My system is under very weird problems.My settings crash when i go into connection settings Microsoft store or any other microsoft download like xbox app from its own website or minecraft refuses to install or downloadWindows cant update, it says it encountered an error and that it cannot connect to the internet.etc.I have gone through multiple pages of troubleshooting, tried all cmd command like sfc or dism. Tried an in place update twice. Did the powershell commands you guys keep repeating and a lot more with services, device manager and all the shabang.Without deleting my entire computer

:)

UmutBasgul, Jun 7, 2023
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Toothless Win User

Alternatives for In place update for win10?

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Alternatives for In place update for win10? [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Alternatives for In place update for win10?

1. Alternatives for In place update for win10? - Similar Threads - Alternatives place update

2. Alternatives for In place update for win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternatives for In place update for win10?: My system is under very weird problems.My settings crash when i go into connection settings Microsoft store or any other microsoft download like xbox app from its own website or minecraft refuses to install or downloadWindows cant update, it says it encountered an error and...
  3. Alternatives for In place update for win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alternatives for In place update for win10?: My system is under very weird problems.My settings crash when i go into connection settings Microsoft store or any other microsoft download like xbox app from its own website or minecraft refuses to install or downloadWindows cant update, it says it encountered an error and...
  4. reoccurring alternate driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reoccurring alternate driver update: for dell laptop 7480, that does not install or go away after 2004 win 10 pro update. the suggested update is , Alps Electric HIDClass - 4/6/2017 12:00:00am. - 1.0.0.13 .what is this ****....
  5. How to lock icons in place on the desktop WIN10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lock icons in place on the desktop WIN10: everytime i arrange my desktop windows decides to rearrange it How to lock icons in place on the desktop WIN10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lock-icons-in-place-on-the-desktop-win10/b7430678-706a-4de4-951c-6eb323f34aac
  6. in-place upgrade is not possible on Win10 1809 to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    in-place upgrade is not possible on Win10 1809 to 20H2: Hello all, I am stuck with in-place upgrade of Win10 1809 x64 Enterprise. to Win10 20H2 x64 Enterprise on HP laptops with Thunderbolt port. A desktops are not affected. It is basically the same issue as here I see the same error in setup.exe GUI during pre-installation...
  7. Lock win10 Desktrop Folders in place.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lock win10 Desktrop Folders in place.: How can I get the Win 10 desktop files to stay put where I want them without third party software? I want the folders locked to the location of my chosing unless i unlock them and move them myself. Not by theme Not by size Not i a row on one side of the screen. Where I...
  8. Alternative to updating drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternative to updating drivers?: I know you can update drivers through windows 10 but I want to know if there are drivers windows 10 cannot update or detect drivers I would need to look elsewhere for. Is there any actual good driver software update tools that I can download? submitted by /u/yeetusnibbus42...
  9. DropBox Alternative for Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DropBox Alternative for Win10: Good day all, I'm transitioning my life and work from a Mac ecosystem to Windows. I've successfully transitioned most of my life over without any hassle and I'm very happy about that. There's one issue I've run in to and I could use some expert advice. I run a freelance...
  10. Equivalent or alternative to the "netdiag" command for Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Equivalent or alternative to the "netdiag" command for Win10: the "netdiag" command is not available in Windows 10. Is there any equivalent available? 90988