Windows 10: Alternatives to Audacity

Discus and support Alternatives to Audacity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ​​Any good free audio editors that will work with Windows 10? I basically just need a decent sound recorder. Thanks​ 19114 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terri67, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Terri67 Win User

Alternatives to Audacity

​Any good free audio editors that will work with Windows 10?
    I basically just need a decent sound recorder.

Thanks

:)

Terri67, Aug 25, 2015
  2. rnamoo06 Win User

Record what you hear. WINDOWS 10

Have the newest version...Maybe if I restart my computer 15 more times will help...

Per the Audacity forum...

Audacity does not yet have full support for Windows 10 due to
    driver requirements
    . This page outlines computer requirements and issues using

current Audacity
    for Windows 10.

Think I'll find an alternative....and not on the STORE...Another amazing update from Windows 10...

rnamoo06, Aug 25, 2015
  3. AUDACITY

IS THERE AN UPDATED DRIVER FOR AUDACITY USING WINDOWS 10

THOMAS OATES 819, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Rocky Win User

Alternatives to Audacity

How come you don't like Audacity? I like it just fine. Also, how come you just don't use the app that is built into Windows 10? Just go to start, go to all apps, and scroll to V for voice recorder. It works fine as well.

Rocky, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Alternatives to Audacity

1. Alternatives to Audacity - Similar Threads - Alternatives Audacity

2. Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair: IF, for whatever reason, it is necessary to repair the Win11 OS MCT Media Creation Tool can, certainly, be used. But, since the Moment 5 update, KB5034765, back in mid-February, this can be done from within the OS... without fetching or using MCT.> Settings > System >...
  3. Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair: IF, for whatever reason, it is necessary to repair the Win11 OS MCT Media Creation Tool can, certainly, be used. But, since the Moment 5 update, KB5034765, back in mid-February, this can be done from within the OS... without fetching or using MCT.> Settings > System >...
  4. Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?: Linux is an amazing open source operating system and with more people migrating from microsoft to linux the linux apps and softwares will grow and we can leave microsofts **** **** behind....
  5. Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?

Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?: Linux is an amazing open source operating system and with more people migrating from microsoft to linux the linux apps and softwares will grow and we can leave microsofts **** **** behind....
  6. Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop: I'm trying to find out if there is an alternative wireless adapter that can successfully replace my Qualcomm Atheros wireless adapter in my old Acer laptop. They stopped making updates for this driver in 2016. I've been to the Qualcomm website and they have removed the old...
  7. Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop

Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop: I'm trying to find out if there is an alternative wireless adapter that can successfully replace my Qualcomm Atheros wireless adapter in my old Acer laptop. They stopped making updates for this driver in 2016. I've been to the Qualcomm website and they have removed the old...
  8. Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. What happened to the alternating scenery photos for the lockscreen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What happened to the alternating scenery photos for the lockscreen?: I noticed a few days ago that the lock screen on my laptop no longer has alternating beautiful scenery images, but it's now old-school Microsoft-looking backgrounds. Is this happening to everyone since the update? Also, there were options to like or dislike the photos and...
  10. What happened to the alternating scenery photos for the lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the alternating scenery photos for the lockscreen?: I noticed a few days ago that the lock screen on my laptop no longer has alternating beautiful scenery images, but it's now old-school Microsoft-looking backgrounds. Is this happening to everyone since the update? Also, there were options to like or dislike the photos and...