Windows 10: Alternatives to Audacity

Discus and support Alternatives to Audacity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ​​Any good free audio editors that will work with Windows 10? I basically just need a decent sound recorder. Thanks​ 19114 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terri67, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Terri67 Win User

Alternatives to Audacity

​Any good free audio editors that will work with Windows 10?
    I basically just need a decent sound recorder.

Thanks

:)

Terri67, Aug 25, 2015
  2. rnamoo06 Win User

Record what you hear. WINDOWS 10

Have the newest version...Maybe if I restart my computer 15 more times will help...

Per the Audacity forum...

Audacity does not yet have full support for Windows 10 due to
    driver requirements
    . This page outlines computer requirements and issues using

current Audacity
    for Windows 10.

Think I'll find an alternative....and not on the STORE...Another amazing update from Windows 10...

rnamoo06, Aug 25, 2015
  3. AUDACITY

IS THERE AN UPDATED DRIVER FOR AUDACITY USING WINDOWS 10

THOMAS OATES 819, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Rocky Win User

Alternatives to Audacity

How come you don't like Audacity? I like it just fine. Also, how come you just don't use the app that is built into Windows 10? Just go to start, go to all apps, and scroll to V for voice recorder. It works fine as well.

Rocky, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Alternatives to Audacity

1. Alternatives to Audacity - Similar Threads - Alternatives Audacity

2. Alternate Way to Cancel Security Request? Please Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alternate Way to Cancel Security Request? Please Help!: Hi, recently I got a notice saying that security details had been changed on my account that i didn't request, and the only way to cancel it is to verify myself through a phone number I didn't know. Is there any way I can cancel this request? I have reset my password, and...
  3. Deep Freeze alternative (hardware) options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deep Freeze alternative (hardware) options: Hello 10 forums! Title says it all, so I'll explain as good as I can, what it's going to be used for. I'm in the Board of Directors in a (non profit organization) E-Sport Society in the city I live in. We currently have Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends and...
  4. Alternative to windows media player when watching a movie with a subtitle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alternative to windows media player when watching a movie with a subtitle: Recommend using Microsoft photos, here you can the add the subtitle can simply clicking the substile icon below the right hand corner. Hope this helps for everyone having difficulties playing a movie with subtitle....
  5. pc freezes on bootup, any alternatives besides reinstalling?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freezes on bootup, any alternatives besides reinstalling?: hello! ive recently been dealing with some problems with my pc. when i boot it up, it gets to the loading circle bar and eventually freezes, and occasionally gives me a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bsod or something like that. this also happened a couple months ago, and i ended up...
  6. Unable to create Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 computers so is there an alternative?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 computers so is there an alternative?: To All, I am unable to create a Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 different computers. Both of these computers came with the original release of Windows 10 and have gone through several Windows 10 upgrades. For background, I wanted to create the recovery drives as a...
  7. any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?: I'm in need of a way to enable legacy components on widows 10 without using the "turn windows features on or off" thing in the control panel. The issue with that option is that when i open it, the window is blank where the features are supposed to be, i've tried every...
  8. AIDA64 Alternative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIDA64 Alternative?: Hi, I've been using AIDA64 for many years, but since I upgraded my CPU, I've been getting some crazy readings. For example on stress test for 5 minutes the CPU Diode reaching 91 degree C and the CPU fan reaching 7500 RPM. I'm assuming AIDA does not support AMD Ryzen 9 3900X...
  9. Alternative (And Free) System imaging and backup programs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alternative (And Free) System imaging and backup programs?: hi, I'm looking for an alternative to windows 7 backup and restore, ive had several problems now with it and I'm pretty sure its going to be depreciated and eventually removed in a future release of windows 10, that and i think my main hdd drive will eventually fail soon, ive...
  10. Teamviewer alternative needs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer alternative needs: Hi I use Teamviewer on a daily basis between my own computers, but "Teamviewer.com" perceives it as a commercial use, and therefore the connection is automatically closed after a very short time, so that I can not use the remote computer. Searches for names of similar...