Windows 10: AltGr makes my PC shut down?

Discus and support AltGr makes my PC shut down? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; recently the AltGr key on the keyboard shut down my PC without warning AltGr lässt meinen PC herunterfahren? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Julian348282, Jun 21, 2020.

1. AltGr makes my PC shut down?

recently the AltGr key on the keyboard shut down my PC without warning

:)

Julian348282, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Petri 73 Win User

AltGr problem With Remote Desktop universal app

Hi,

AltGr+E is only one example. Every time I use AltGr, I have to press CTLR.

• There are no error codes
    • This problem has come with latest updatest to this Remote Desktop universal app
    • happen every thime I use AltGr
    • Here is info of app
      • Microsoft Remote Desktop
      • Version 10.1.997.0

• AltGr makes my PC shut down? 079a823d-8683-4b08-b51f-af74fcbfff22.png

Petri 73, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    AltGr problem With Remote Desktop universal app

Hi,

Based on the information you've provided, it seems that you're having issues using the keyboard shortcut AltGr+E on a Finnish keyboard. Is that correct? If yes, for us to isolate this issue, please provide the following information:

• For clarification, what specific issue are you experiencing when using the keyboard shortcut AltGr+E? Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using a specific keyboard shortcut?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • If possible, send us also a screenshot showing the Remote Desktop universal app that you're using.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Jun 21, 2020
  4. AltGr makes my PC shut down?

Laptop won't shut down

Hi Muhammad,

Most of the time, the issue regarding a device that won't shut down properly may be caused by a system conflict after an update or that there are some incompatibility issues. To assist you with this concern, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter.
    To do this, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Click on View all on the left-side of the page.
    • Click on each category below then follow the on-screen prompt to run the troubleshooter:
    • Background Intelligent Transfer Service
    • Hardware and Devices
    • Power
    • Windows Update
    Note: Make sure that you restart your PC after running the troubleshooter for each category.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

AltGr makes my PC shut down?

1. AltGr makes my PC shut down? - Similar Threads - AltGr makes shut

2. pc is not shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc is not shutting down: pc is not getting shutdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-not-shutting-down/806eccae-d70f-462d-842a-718ffe0f42cd
  3. shut down of PC

shut down of PC: My laptop has started automatically shutting down after a short while of inactivity. What's causing that? What settings do I need to change to have it go to sleep instead?...
  4. PC is shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is shutting down: My pc is shutting down many times a day and I go to reliability monitor and it says "hardware error" my problem event name is LiveKernalEvent and the code is 141, The locale ID is 1033. every time i open a video game it takes about 2 minutes then it shuts down, please help....
  5. PC shuts down

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shuts down: Hello, Can't remember when this started, but the PC shuts down randomly. Power does not cut off, Windows behaves as if it was told to shut down. Happens once a month/two mounts. Don't believe there is a overheating issue. Sleep/hibernate are disabled. It's a desktop....
  6. my pc not shutting down

my pc not shutting down: when I shutdown my pc the display went off. but the mainboard and other still on and the problem happened when I use Win 7 and 10 . when I used my win xp drive os the pc shutdown correctly im ady reinstall the windows...
  7. pc shutting down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc shutting down: so my pc has been shutting down randomly no error codes or anything straight to black that made me think it was the psu well i replaced it and still persists and the only thing event viewer is showing is this 9 - <Event...
  8. Pc will not shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc will not shut down: Hello! I have virtually a new pc, it's running Windows 10. The problem is I cannot shut it down. I click start, then the power button , then shut down. The message on the screen says shutting down, then it restarts. Must be setting somewhere. Cheers,...
  9. How can I make my pc "shut down" ?

How can I make my pc "shut down" ?: My HP laptop is using Win 10...… Most of the time it will not " shut down "...… this is very annoying and not good for the pc to be turned off by holding down the power button. I tried holding down the "shift" key when I pushed shut down...…. it even worked for awhile,...
  10. PC is not shutting down

PC is not shutting down: i have windows 10 and hp elitbook 8460p laptop but when i am clicking on shutdown or hibernate the screen goes black and black forever. until my laptop battery come empty, i also changed windows but now in this windows first some times it shut down, but now it is also not...