Windows 10: AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

Discus and support AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maciej_wolosewicz, Jan 12, 2019.

1. AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

Hi,

For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing.

The problem is that if i'm writing text (quite fast) using polish diacritic characters quite often there is problem that at the end of word there is no space if previous word ends with diacritic like: "Weźsięw garść." Which should be "Weź się w garść" because AltGr wasn't released yet but space was hit mean time.

Is there any way to change this behavior?

Thanks and best regards,

Maciek

***Modified Title from: AltGr + Space shortcut***

:)

maciej_wolosewicz, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Paola Gar Win User

AltGr problem With Remote Desktop universal app

Hi,

Based on the information you've provided, it seems that you're having issues using the keyboard shortcut AltGr+E on a Finnish keyboard. Is that correct? If yes, for us to isolate this issue, please provide the following information:

• For clarification, what specific issue are you experiencing when using the keyboard shortcut AltGr+E? Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using a specific keyboard shortcut?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • If possible, send us also a screenshot showing the Remote Desktop universal app that you're using.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Petri 73 Win User
    AltGr problem With Remote Desktop universal app

Hi,

AltGr+E is only one example. Every time I use AltGr, I have to press CTLR.

• There are no error codes
    • This problem has come with latest updatest to this Remote Desktop universal app
    • happen every thime I use AltGr
    • Here is info of app
      • Microsoft Remote Desktop
      • Version 10.1.997.0

• AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package. 079a823d-8683-4b08-b51f-af74fcbfff22.png

Petri 73, Jan 12, 2019
  4. merel.J Win User

AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

Cortana language package download failed

Hey

My pc struggles to keep a steady connection with the wifi and when cortana was downloading the voice-recognition package, he lost connection again.

I got a notification that the download was completed however, and that I had to adjust some settings to finish it.

I clicked on the short-cut link to settings, but once there I only saw the list of langauge packages on this laptop (all of them, not only for cortana) and nothing to adjust so I closed that page.

This gave the consequence that cortana works, but only with typing. I would like to fix the voice control.

Any suggestions on how to start with this?

I did not find this list with language packages again.

thanks!!

Merel

my apologies for any typo's, English is not my first language

merel.J, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

1. AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package. - Similar Threads - AltGr Space shortcut

2. Packages folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Packages folder: What is inside appdata/local/packages folder ? Does it store any personal file ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packages-folder/ebf5b09c-c33c-46c4-9d87-ef08da2d97c7"
  3. Shortcut Key for Language Input?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut Key for Language Input?: Hello, So an older feature that you could use in the Control Panel through the clock/region/language settings was to set shortcuts for the language input on you computer's keyboard. This allowed me to shift through multiple languages by using combinations like...
  4. How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?

How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?: I bought my Surface Pro in U.S., it should be an American version. I prefer to use English as the system and software language, but I'm Chinese, stay in China for most of my time, and browse Chinese website a lot. Then I found that in many Chinese websites there are many...
  5. installation language package

installation language package: hi Microsoft i have problem in installation language package which i can't download eorr 0x80070422 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-language-package/c7989d31-0cf8-4bce-bd63-99a08564e2f9
  6. AltGr + Space shortcut.

AltGr + Space shortcut.: Hi, For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing. The problem is that if i'm writing text (quite fast) using polish diacritic characters quite often there is problem that at...
  7. Keyboard shortcuts for language switch not happening

Keyboard shortcuts for language switch not happening: This is probably a simple question. But i'm not familiar with Windows. And i did try searching on google. But I couldnt find an answer. So here it goes. I want to use the keyboard shortcuts to switch between languages. I am using Windows 10. Therefore , using the...
  8. Typing Problem: Spaces between letters; language issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Typing Problem: Spaces between letters; language issue?: I am having trouble with typing on Windows 10 version 1709. Text appears as courier font, heavily spaced, and a drop down box usually appears showing letter options in other languages (though sometimes the box is blank). At first it was normal when using chrome, but now it...
  9. AltGR disabled by Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AltGR disabled by Windows 10 update: AltGr was working fine on new HP desktop with Windows 10 until major automatic update 2 days ago. Swedish keyboard. Now AltGr has lost all functionality. In Word AltGr is taken as a "Save" command. The fault lies in the Windows update. Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, OS...
  10. packaging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    packaging: What comes in the box with the new motherboard. Need to return mb and forgot what is in the packaging. 67203