Windows 10: AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

Discus and support AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maciej_wolosewicz, Jan 12, 2019.

1. AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

Hi,

For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing.

The problem is that if i'm writing text (quite fast) using polish diacritic characters quite often there is problem that at the end of word there is no space if previous word ends with diacritic like: "Weźsięw garść." Which should be "Weź się w garść" because AltGr wasn't released yet but space was hit mean time.

Is there any way to change this behavior?

Thanks and best regards,

Maciek

***Modified Title from: AltGr + Space shortcut***

:)

maciej_wolosewicz, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Paola Gar Win User

AltGr problem With Remote Desktop universal app

Hi,

Based on the information you've provided, it seems that you're having issues using the keyboard shortcut AltGr+E on a Finnish keyboard. Is that correct? If yes, for us to isolate this issue, please provide the following information:

• For clarification, what specific issue are you experiencing when using the keyboard shortcut AltGr+E? Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using a specific keyboard shortcut?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • If possible, send us also a screenshot showing the Remote Desktop universal app that you're using.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Petri 73 Win User
    AltGr problem With Remote Desktop universal app

Hi,

AltGr+E is only one example. Every time I use AltGr, I have to press CTLR.

• There are no error codes
    • This problem has come with latest updatest to this Remote Desktop universal app
    • happen every thime I use AltGr
    • Here is info of app
      • Microsoft Remote Desktop
      • Version 10.1.997.0

• AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package. 079a823d-8683-4b08-b51f-af74fcbfff22.png

Petri 73, Jan 12, 2019
  4. merel.J Win User

AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

Cortana language package download failed

Hey

My pc struggles to keep a steady connection with the wifi and when cortana was downloading the voice-recognition package, he lost connection again.

I got a notification that the download was completed however, and that I had to adjust some settings to finish it.

I clicked on the short-cut link to settings, but once there I only saw the list of langauge packages on this laptop (all of them, not only for cortana) and nothing to adjust so I closed that page.

This gave the consequence that cortana works, but only with typing. I would like to fix the voice control.

Any suggestions on how to start with this?

I did not find this list with language packages again.

thanks!!

Merel

my apologies for any typo's, English is not my first language

merel.J, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

1. AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package. - Similar Threads - AltGr Space shortcut

2. language keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    language keyboard shortcuts: I'm using Windows 10, and am having exactly the same problem as with 8.1, on a different laptop. No matter what app I'm using, my settings for keyboard shortcuts for switching to another language always disappear. I switch between English, German, Chinese, sometimes Korean...
  3. Disable WINDOWS + Space Bar shortcut to switch between languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable WINDOWS + Space Bar shortcut to switch between languages: Hi, I'm on Windows 11 and recently noticed the shortcut "Windows + Space Bar" will switch between my computer's languages and keyboard layout. Shortcut used to be ALT + Shift and could be disabled by going into Time & Language > Typing > Advanced keyboard settings > Language...
  4. Disable WINDOWS + Space Bar shortcut to switch between languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable WINDOWS + Space Bar shortcut to switch between languages: Hi, I'm on Windows 11 and recently noticed the shortcut "Windows + Space Bar" will switch between my computer's languages and keyboard layout. Shortcut used to be ALT + Shift and could be disabled by going into Time & Language > Typing > Advanced keyboard settings > Language...
  5. Voice packages and Languages packages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice packages and Languages packages: Soo i can't get any voice packes other than the one from my own country i would love to have one from the united states to play the new game i bought "Phasmophopia" i would be extremely happy if someone could help me.. I am fully aware there stands united kingdom on the...
  6. Language package issues

Language package issues: Hi all, I got an issue with language packages. As I look into Settings-Language, I have three installed that I need: [ATTACH] But at the bottom right I have more unknown languages to choose, and I have no idea how to remove it: [ATTACH] Please, help me to remove it,...
  7. altgr

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    altgr: type azerty funct keys Alt Gr : out on real clavier or virtual clavier cause ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/altgr/bfc18b09-53b0-4add-bf13-84144ff0ae9c
  8. How can I disable the WIN-Space shortcut for switching languages?

How can I disable the WIN-Space shortcut for switching languages?: I frequently hit the WIN-Space key combo by mistake. How can I disable this key combo which switches from the ENG DVORAK to the ENG US keyboard setup? Thanks, Russ P....
  9. installation language package

installation language package: hi Microsoft i have problem in installation language package which i can't download eorr 0x80070422 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-language-package/c7989d31-0cf8-4bce-bd63-99a08564e2f9
  10. AltGr + Space shortcut.

AltGr + Space shortcut.: Hi, For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing. The problem is that if i'm writing text (quite fast) using polish diacritic characters quite often there is problem that at...