Windows 10: AltGr + Space shortcut.

Discus and support AltGr + Space shortcut. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maciej_wolosewicz, Jan 9, 2019.

1. AltGr + Space shortcut.

Hi,

For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing.

The problem is that if i'm writing text (quite fast) using polish diacritic characters quite often there is problem that at the end of word there is no space if previous word ends with diacritic like: "Weźsięw garść." Which should be "Weź się w garść" because AltGr wasn't released yet but space was hit mean time.

Is there any way to change this behavior?

Thanks and best regards,

Maciek

:)

maciej_wolosewicz, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Paola Gar Win User

AltGr problem With Remote Desktop universal app

Hi,

Based on the information you've provided, it seems that you're having issues using the keyboard shortcut AltGr+E on a Finnish keyboard. Is that correct? If yes, for us to isolate this issue, please provide the following information:

• For clarification, what specific issue are you experiencing when using the keyboard shortcut AltGr+E? Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using a specific keyboard shortcut?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • If possible, send us also a screenshot showing the Remote Desktop universal app that you're using.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Petri 73 Win User
    AltGr problem With Remote Desktop universal app

Hi,

AltGr+E is only one example. Every time I use AltGr, I have to press CTLR.

• There are no error codes
    • This problem has come with latest updatest to this Remote Desktop universal app
    • happen every thime I use AltGr
    • Here is info of app
      • Microsoft Remote Desktop
      • Version 10.1.997.0

• AltGr + Space shortcut. 079a823d-8683-4b08-b51f-af74fcbfff22.png

Petri 73, Jan 9, 2019
  4. NikolaSpo Win User

AltGr + Space shortcut.

Powershell ISE Altgr+B

Hi all,

i'm having strange problem regarding using powershell ise on windows 10. As i'm from Croatia, i use Croatian keyboard and to open curly bracket i need to use Altgr + B ( { ).

The problem is that in new ISE is using Altgr+B for "Break All" in debugging.

Has anyone find a solution to this problem, it would be great if we could have an option to customize the keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks in advance,

NikolaSpo, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

AltGr + Space shortcut.

1. AltGr + Space shortcut. - Similar Threads - AltGr Space shortcut

2. my Storage Spaces icon is a shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Storage Spaces icon is a shortcut: Is it correct that my Storage Spaces is a shortcut? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-storage-spaces-icon-is-a-shortcut/790af47c-e248-4b01-baa9-4c2187e13def
  3. AltGr doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AltGr doesn't work properly: I have an asus laptop and on latvian languageQWERTY pack I can't write some of the letters. For example AltGr + l L I assume it is happening because Alt+Ctrl+l combination is used somewhere else, but I can't find any way to edit existing keyboard shortcuts.So the question is:...
  4. AltGr doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AltGr doesn't work properly: I have an asus laptop and on latvian languageQWERTY pack I can't write some of the letters. For example AltGr + l L I assume it is happening because Alt+Ctrl+l combination is used somewhere else, but I can't find any way to edit existing keyboard shortcuts.So the question is:...
  5. AltGr Combinations stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AltGr Combinations stopped working: AltGr combinations for US INTL Keyboards stopped workingand i can't do the German ö in any application since a recent update some months agoSpecifically, all the following combinations stopped working on US INTL Keyboard Layout and probably all other keyboard layouts as they...
  6. Video shortcut not enough space error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video shortcut not enough space error: I accidently set my windows default video file to E drive, try to restore to default but it told me that I don't have enough space, even tho I have >200GB on C drive and >150GB on D drive, when I try to move to other location in E drive, it told me that is invalid....
  7. Restore Alt + Space shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore Alt + Space shortcut: Firefox has somehow been set to use Alt +Space as a search prompt; see image. I'm not sure how I did this yesterday but would like to get Alt + Space back to windows default. Any ideas please? [ATTACH]...
  8. altgr

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    altgr: type azerty funct keys Alt Gr : out on real clavier or virtual clavier cause ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/altgr/bfc18b09-53b0-4add-bf13-84144ff0ae9c
  9. AltGr sends LeftControl keypress

AltGr sends LeftControl keypress: Is there any way to remove LeftCtrl keypress from AltGr? I understand that Alt+Ctrl -> AltGr, but AltGr should not send Alt+Ctrl. I can't disable AltGr as I need it for symbols, but as my keyboard has some of the F-keys mapped as media keys, I need to press Fn next to...
  10. AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.

AltGr + Space shortcut in Language Package.: Hi, For a long time on many operating systems AltGR + Space acts just as normal space (sometimes as hard space). Now in windows 10 it does nothing. The problem is that if i'm writing text (quite fast) using polish diacritic characters quite often there is problem that at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Alt gr desktop

2. word create shortcut alt gr