Windows 10: always ask password

Discus and support always ask password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; please tell me what to do in order to disable the password from sleep... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by germanoaba, Jul 30, 2018.

1. always ask password

please tell me what to do in order to disable the password from sleep

:)

germanoaba, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Saja67 Win User

always ask password

Bitlocker not asking for password set up

I have the same problem as David with bitlocker set-up not asking me for a password. Following the instructions in the article suggested by Jennifer does not help as it assumes that I will be prompted to enter a password - the set up skips that step going
    straight to the options for saving the recovery key. Once (supposedly) encrypted, I can restart my computer without having to enter anything apart from my microsoft password so I do not have any additional security at all.

Saja67, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

always ask password

1. always ask password - Similar Threads - always ask password

2. Always asking pin for login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always asking pin for login.: I am required to do fingerprint and pin just to login. It was just previously just fingerprint and not having any trouble. I haven't done any changes, how to remove the pin?...
  3. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  4. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  5. Windows 10 always asks for password after sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 always asks for password after sleep.: Has anyone figured out how to prevent Windows 10 from requiring a new login after sleep mode? BTW...I don't mind a new sign-in after power restart...that's a good security measure. But why do I need to constantly sign-in on a protected computer that I walked away from for...
  6. Asking for the password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Asking for the password: My system is in safe mode I tried everything by searching in all Q&A but still it's not solving my problem. By running the msconfig it shown a window clicked on minimal option it started getting boot restart rather than asking for the pin it is asking for the password then...
  7. After password reset I am always asked for password when saving to OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After password reset I am always asked for password when saving to OneDrive: Windows 10 Pro, One Drive, MS Office 2016 I changed my password, but when I save MS Office documents to OneDrive, I am always asked to enter my password. Only saving, not opening. And only MS documents, not Adobe, Autodesk, or any other company. I'm not sure of what other...
  8. Edge Doesn't Always Ask to Save Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Doesn't Always Ask to Save Password: On some websites that I need to log into, Edge does not always ask me if I want to save my password? It works most of the time and does ask, but there are several sites that I frequent where I always have to manually insert my user name and password...would be so much easier...
  9. Outlook always asks for a password...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook always asks for a password...: hi guys, i know this problem exists for years already, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013. I tried everything, like deleting the credential in Credential Manager. Recreating the user account does not help, tried that, problem comes back. So this must have...
  10. Windows 10 clean install on Domain always asks for User/Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 clean install on Domain always asks for User/Password: Hello, If I upgrade a Windows 7 Pro desktop to Windows 10 Pro, then I do not have any issues. However if I do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, and create the password for the administrative account. After getting it all setup, I add it to the domain on the network. I can...