Windows 10: Always Dialog opens on left side from Right Click menu

Discus and support Always Dialog opens on left side from Right Click menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I am Pranav Dave and I am teacher teaching Physics. Curious and interested in technology. I am posting my Query here. When I right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pranavdaveind, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Always Dialog opens on left side from Right Click menu

Hello Guys,

I am Pranav Dave and I am teacher teaching Physics. Curious and interested in technology.

I am posting my Query here.

When I right click on desktop (even at other places to) the select any option from it and what I always see that dialog open always on left side. This is not windows default. How to correct it?

:)

pranavdaveind, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Left click does not open dialog box on Desktop or at Start

When I Ieft click on Start, the Desktop or the Taskbar using my Asus touchpad I cannot open the accompanying dialog box. At least not all the way. It appears as a sliver with only the arrows that would open another dialog box showing.

Left click works everywhere else on my PC, including menu items in an opened Start menu. It is an aggravating situation that can only be fixed with a reboot. Alas it doesn't last long and I'm right back to slivers of dialog boxes.

Paul Zanoni2013, Nov 8, 2019
  4. amymor Win User

Always Dialog opens on left side from Right Click menu

show menu bar in save/open dialog?

i wanna disable navigation pane in open/save dialog (not place bar) and then use "Classic shell explorer" toolbar instead stupid navigation pane. but the place of "Classic shell explorer" toolbar is in the menu bar. thats my problem.so is there a reg trick to enable menu bar ? or can i change style by resource hacker to enable menu bar?
    thanks

amymor, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Always Dialog opens on left side from Right Click menu

1. Always Dialog opens on left side from Right Click menu - Similar Threads - Always Dialog opens

2. Open With is gone from the right-click on a file Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open With is gone from the right-click on a file Menu: Why would Microsoft remove the Open With option when right-clicking on a file in Windows 11? Who makes a poor design decision like that and why?...
  3. Scan to folder that is open from right click menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to folder that is open from right click menu.: Anyone have ideas for me on how to trigger a scan from a printer/scanner from the right click context menu to the folder that is open? I've explored adding options to right click menu with registry editor, but can't figure out how to add a "Scan to this folder" option.Any...
  4. Scan to folder that is open from right click menu.

Scan to folder that is open from right click menu.: Anyone have ideas for me on how to trigger a scan from a printer/scanner from the right click context menu to the folder that is open? I've explored adding options to right click menu with registry editor, but can't figure out how to add a "Scan to this folder" option.Any...
  5. How to change right-click drop down menu to left side in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change right-click drop down menu to left side in Windows 11: I am looking for a way in Windows 11 to change the right-click drop down menu to come down on the left side of the mouse pointer? There is a way to do this in Windows 10 by going to "Tablet PC Settings" and using the "Other" tab and using "Handedness", but when following that...
  6. How to change right-click drop down menu to left side in Windows 11

How to change right-click drop down menu to left side in Windows 11: I am looking for a way in Windows 11 to change the right-click drop down menu to come down on the left side of the mouse pointer? There is a way to do this in Windows 10 by going to "Tablet PC Settings" and using the "Other" tab and using "Handedness", but when following that...
  7. Apps on start menu right side not appearing on left side alpha list.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps on start menu right side not appearing on left side alpha list.: How do I get them on the alpha list? submitted by /u/richfield1945 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvf33o/apps_on_start_menu_right_side_not_appearing_on/
  8. Opening start menu causes any left click to open the contextual menu (right click) on top...

in Cortana
    Opening start menu causes any left click to open the contextual menu (right click) on top...: Hello! When I'm opening the start menu after a fresh startup, my left click works properly but opens the contextual menu. However, if I open the search bar, I get completely locked out of the start menu (I can still alt+TAB out of it) because of the contextual menu on top of...
  9. Open with drop down menu ALWAYS opens to the left

in Windows 10 Support
    Open with drop down menu ALWAYS opens to the left: Hello , please help resolve this annoying issue When selecting a file and open with , there is a drop down menu that to my knowledge by default open always to the right in Windows, but not if it too far right on the screen then it opens to the left . But in my...
  10. Explorer Right click menu is left open after selecting a alternative

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Right click menu is left open after selecting a alternative: A thing™ that has appeared after updating Windows 10 (not exactly sure which update but it was working before the Aniversory update) is that if I use Right Click on Explorer to get the menu, then after I have selected a choice from the menu, e.g Minimize, the menu is left...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open riht click dailog box in left side