Windows 10: Always erasing files!

Discus and support Always erasing files! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to know why does my OC always erase my files and I have a constantly download my apps every time!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeneenMcdougald, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Always erasing files!

I want to know why does my OC always erase my files and I have a constantly download my apps every time!!

:)

DeneenMcdougald, Dec 24, 2020
  2. p_o_s_pc Win User

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Windows program to secure erase files only

I tried doing a search and only found optimal ways to fully erase a disc. Since there are a ton of programs I thought it best to just ask for a current recommendation. I would like to erase a few folders only on a W7 machine and do not need a full time paid program.

Thank you for any suggestions.

nomdeplume, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Mike0409 Win User

Always erasing files!

Windows program to secure erase files only

I've used fileshredder in the past - File Shredder

Mike0409, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Always erasing files!

1. Always erasing files! - Similar Threads - Always erasing files

2. when erase a file in my pc also erases in the one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when erase a file in my pc also erases in the one drive: when erase a file in my pc also erases in the one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-erase-a-file-in-my-pc-also-erases-in-the-one/238bf060-d29f-4615-90e1-1e01cbeafedd
  3. when erase a file in my pc also erases in the one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when erase a file in my pc also erases in the one drive: when erase a file in my pc also erases in the one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-erase-a-file-in-my-pc-also-erases-in-the-one/238bf060-d29f-4615-90e1-1e01cbeafedd
  4. There are some files I can't erase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are some files I can't erase: I opened windows settings, then went to apps and found a 11gb file that when I try to erase it, windows says that it can't find the file. When I go and look for the file in my folders it's not there. It's like a ghost file...
  5. is it safe to erase WIP type file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it safe to erase WIP type file?: Hello, i am confused with "other" folder in my laptop storage, it used 87.8 GB in total, and in that "other" folder, there is 1 folder named C:\Erase52.tmp using 81.8 GB, why it using so much space storage in my laptop?, i want to delete this C:\Erase52.tmp folder, but i am...
  6. Non-erasable file on desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Non-erasable file on desktop?: Hey, I kind of put a non-erasable test.gif file on my desktop. I cannot delete them even with Admin CMD. Does anyone else have an idea? PS: Turning off visibility is not an option... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nicht löschbare Datei auf Desktop?
  7. erasing files and folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    erasing files and folders: I am trying to erase all my files and folders, Windows 10 advice does not work. It stops half way through ;reset; Are there any apps that will do the job https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erasing-files-and-folders/226fa19a-6957-41cf-b19e-48ce44ba641e
  8. Recovering erased temp files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering erased temp files: Following the October system update, Windows created a series of temp files in the User Folder duplicating the computer folder structure. These folders were set as default folders of my tax software so that I saved my tax files into these folders only to realize that they...
  9. files accidently erased on ssd

in Windows 10 Customization
    files accidently erased on ssd: I accidentally deleted user name and other files on my ssd cant do things as task manager or restore my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-accidently-erased-on-ssd/96e3e868-fdf4-4d66-bcb1-a1df8025b21f
  10. Refresh erasing files.

in Windows 10 Support
    Refresh erasing files.: Hello everyone! I hope this is the correct section to post this, so here goes. Recently, i installed windows 10 pro on a computer and noticed that if i pinned anything on start menu(right hand side tiles) start menu would freeze, close and reopen with default icon locations...