Windows 10: Always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver

Discus and support Always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, I always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver and I have no idea about it. Somebody can help me? Here is my BSOD dump file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows Category - All, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver

Hello guys, I always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver and I have no idea about it. Somebody can help me?

Here is my BSOD dump file

:)

Windows Category - All, Sep 4, 2020

2. Intel Wireless AC-3160 and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys) BSOD

Like a lot of people here, I'm having repeated, random BSODs with the Intel AC-3160 wireless card during network activity with a fresh install of Windows 10 RS4.

Things I've tried:

• Latest BIOS update
    • Latest Windows Updates
    • Drivers from:
      • Intel website (latest)
      • Windows Update
      • Motherboard manufacturer (wireless card came with a motherboard)
    • Disabling the "allow windows to turn off this device..." option for anything related to the wireless card
    • Changing radio modes and settings on my wireless router
    • Changing which PCIe slot the card uses
    • Disabling the Bluetooth also present on the card (via device manager)

There's also a problem with connectivity being repeatedly lost with the wireless router which is most likely related to the BSODing. I'm kinda out of ideas and googling the problem only returns the same old "update your drivers" response.

Is anyone aware of an actual fix for this issue?

yourma2000, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Saltgrass Win User
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

That is why I suggested downloading the drivers before you go offline.

Yes, the Intel Wireless Bluetooth if that is your device.

Saltgrass, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver

Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver

1. Always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver - Similar Threads - Always BSOD update

2. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  3. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  4. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with intel driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with intel driver: Hi I recently purchased the razer stealth notebook, and run into a bsod after installing docker with bios virtualization enabled. when i turn it off it works fine but no docker, when i disable the generic intel driver and only use the nvidia graphics driver it's very laggy....
  6. BSOD with intel driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with intel driver: Hi I recently purchased the razer stealth notebook, and run into a bsod after installing docker with bios virtualization enabled. when i turn it off it works fine but no docker, when i disable the generic intel driver and only use the nvidia graphics driver it's very laggy....
  7. How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver: In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected...
  8. How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver: In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected...
  9. Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued

Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued: Dear MSCS I have been having problems with my wifi connection, where it will lock on a saved access, but it does not last for long, turning off the "WiFi On Connector" I would like to know, is it possible to install the next upgraded driver from the discontinued version?...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...