Windows 10: Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!

Discus and support Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I always get BSOD at lease once per day! Based on WinDbg, I've uninstall rainmeter, Nvidia Geforce Experience, and Asus Armoury Crate, but the result... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvanR8, Feb 16, 2021.

1. IvanR8 Win User

Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!

I always get BSOD at lease once per day! Based on WinDbg, I've uninstall rainmeter, Nvidia Geforce Experience, and Asus Armoury Crate, but the result still the same!! I even has replaced my Memory and PSU, the result still the same!! :

I already run Windows Memory Diagnostic and Memtest86 too, but it say my RAM is okay.

My current specs are:

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700x

MoBo Asrock Phantom Gaming 4 x570

VGA Palit 3060Ti

Memory Corsair 3600Mhz 2x8GB

PSU Corsair 650Watt.

Here is my Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmQTjc1CvXVcca2sjmEWxY3BXFU?e=aTqS70

Please help me!! I don't know what to do anymore.. :

:)

IvanR8, Feb 16, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!

BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!

1. Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!! - Similar Threads - Always BSOD least

2. Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...: Started experiencing blue screens/crash almost everyday around the start of October. The first few times I would still see the actual blue screen message, now the screen just freezes for about ten seconds and then PC auto restarts without even showing the blue...
  3. Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...: Started experiencing blue screens/crash almost everyday around the start of October. The first few times I would still see the actual blue screen message, now the screen just freezes for about ten seconds and then PC auto restarts without even showing the blue...
  4. Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.

Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.: Hello.Recently, I've performed a few updates on drivers and my BIOS. Since then, I've been getting BSOD's at least once a day, usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION where ks.sys failed.Any idea on how to identify the cause and how to fix this?...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day: My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cvkyogkvhjv61s/AADZaD8rtTK3qGDz4y0yqgMfa?dl=0...
  7. Getting a BSOD about once per day

Getting a BSOD about once per day: Hi, I've had this computer for about a year and have lately been getting a BSOD about once per day. I ran a memory diagnostic, checked that Windows 10 was up to date, check that NVIDIA was up to date, and blew out some dust from inside of the computer (there wasn't much). I...
  8. BSOD at least once every two days.

BSOD at least once every two days.: I have been having issues for almost 2 years now and nothing has seemed to work. Attempted fixes: Scan for malware, driver updates, new cpu cooler, new gpu, new cpu, new motherboard, new C: drive, remove old drives, 4 complete wipes of my C: drive and starting fresh. This...
  9. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  10. Help me diagnose why DWM.exe crashes at least once per day!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me diagnose why DWM.exe crashes at least once per day!: This is the message from Control Panel\System and Security\Security and Maintenance\Problem Details Source Desktop Window Manager Summary Stopped working Date ‎Wed ‎09/‎12/‎2015 1:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path:...