Windows 10: Always Get BSOD When PC Startup

Discus and support Always Get BSOD When PC Startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont know the exact why my pc's always got bsod nowadays, so i try to check in event viewer and got this message error "The application-specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rofiarrosyid, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Always Get BSOD When PC Startup

I dont know the exact why my pc's always got bsod nowadays, so i try to check in event viewer and got this message error

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user DESKTOP-4TNM79O\rofia SID (S-1-5-21-3802505906-1093334313-1321318544-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

is it the problem? or something else?

i already try many methods like : Update Driver(Including VGA/GPU), SFC scannow, checkdisk , and even the reset pc but still get this problem so any solution here?

thank you kindly.

:)

rofiarrosyid, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 18, 2019
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Thrackan Win User

Always Get BSOD When PC Startup

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Always Get BSOD When PC Startup

1. Always Get BSOD When PC Startup - Similar Threads - Always BSOD Startup

2. Always get BSOD - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always get BSOD - Windows 11: Please help me you can check my 3 Minidump here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-get-bsod-windows-11/0b8d7998-c762-4a20-96fc-13ebcb718b6b
  3. Always get BSOD - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always get BSOD - Windows 11: Please help me you can check my 3 Minidump here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-get-bsod-windows-11/0b8d7998-c762-4a20-96fc-13ebcb718b6b
  4. PC always crashing and BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC always crashing and BSOD when playing games: Hello, I've had this problem for a while now, but I purchased a pre-built PC from NZXT and have struggled with constant crashing and blue screening when playing games. I've included the two latest crash dumps following this, but basically, I cannot play any game that is...
  5. PC always crashing and BSOD when playing games

PC always crashing and BSOD when playing games: Hello, I've had this problem for a while now, but I purchased a pre-built PC from NZXT and have struggled with constant crashing and blue screening when playing games. I've included the two latest crash dumps following this, but basically, I cannot play any game that is...
  6. PC always crashing and BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD after pc startup

BSOD after pc startup: Hi, im pretty scared about this bsod as i've just installed a new PSU into the computer, and i wouldnt want the pc to die on me, so i'd like to get this one checked out and would like to know what possibly caused this.this is the information i could get from event viewer.I...
  8. BSOD after pc startup

BSOD after pc startup: Hi, im pretty scared about this bsod as i've just installed a new PSU into the computer, and i wouldnt want the pc to die on me, so i'd like to get this one checked out and would like to know what possibly caused this.this is the information i could get from event viewer.I...
  9. Always getting a black screen at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always getting a black screen at startup: Every time i turn on my computer i see windows 10 logon page, then i type in my password and a black screen comes in, where i can only see my cursor. This wouldn't be a huge issue if it happened once in a while but this happens every time i try to use my computer, i always...
  10. Getting a BSOD on Startup

Getting a BSOD on Startup: For the last several days, my computer has been crashing shortly after I boot up in the morning. I don’t know what causes it because I was in another room. So I try booting up again and everything is OK. 116007

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can new pc get bsod