Windows 10: Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up

Discus and support Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Any ideas how to deal with constant reboot error "Windows cannot access the specific device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Craig Perlmutter, May 22, 2024.

1. Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up

Any ideas how to deal with constant reboot error "Windows cannot access the specific device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item." -shows the following across the top "c:\Program Files\WIndowsApps\MicrosoftWindows.CrossDevice_1.24042.39.0+x64+cw5n1h.... thank you

:)

Craig Perlmutter, May 22, 2024
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 22, 2024
  3. UK Input method keeps coming back

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us in Microsoft Communities.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue. Let me assist you with additional information from here.

As an initial recommendation, i suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the extra keyboard input language from the Language panel settings. To do so, simply select it from the list of installed languages and click or tap the
    Remove button on top.

Also ensure the System locale is set to United States.
    follow the below steps.

• open the Change date, time, or number formats tab from the Language panel settings.
    • As the Region dialog appears, choose Administrative and click
      Change system locale.
    • Select a new system locale and tap OK.
    • Click on Restart now to make the setting effective.

If the above suggestions proves successful, I suggest you to create a System Restore Point, in case if the changes come back.

Ref: Create a system restore point

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 22, 2024
  4. Janning Win User

Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up

Bitdefender pop up error at restart

Every time I reboot my laptop (windows 10 pro), it does the normal 'restarting'
    then I get this pop up. If left alone it goes away, and the laptop restarts.
    The file BitDefender Threat Scanner.dmp in is not readable in notepad.
    Any suggestions on resolving this?

Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up 113205d1485974781t-bitdefender-pop-up-error-restart-bd1s.jpg

Janning, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up

1. Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up - Similar Threads - Always getting pop

2. Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always getting this pop-up when I restart... I click OK, but it keeps coming up: Any ideas how to deal with constant reboot error "Windows cannot access the specific device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item." -shows the following across the top "c:\Program...
  3. Aptio setup utility keep popping up when i restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio setup utility keep popping up when i restart: I have a Asus laptop notebook, i have Aptio Setup Utility 2021 American Megatrends Pls help me what to do because i need it for my school work...
  4. Aptio setup utility keep popping up when i restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio setup utility keep popping up when i restart: I have a Asus laptop notebook, i have Aptio Setup Utility 2021 American Megatrends Pls help me what to do because i need it for my school work...
  5. Aptio setup utility keep popping up when i restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. When i click the wifi icon this shows up, also when i click my settings nothing comes up,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i click the wifi icon this shows up, also when i click my settings nothing comes up,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Evgplays [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k37z80/when_i_click_the_wifi_icon_this_shows_up_also/
  7. The start menu keeps coming up when I click

in Windows 10 Customization
    The start menu keeps coming up when I click: Hello, I am having a pretty large issue with my computer. Every time I click, the start menu appears. It doesn't matter where I click. It will come up no matter what. I have found nothing about this online. Does anyone have an answer on how to fix this?...
  8. When I click the start menu, this pops up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I click the start menu, this pops up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/teamclark07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzc5o3/when_i_click_the_start_menu_this_pops_up/
  9. Always pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Always pops up: cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what it's for, please can any one help...
  10. Pop up and clicking ok... following script error

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up and clicking ok... following script error: I installed upgrade Window 10 on my Window 7 ultimate... now a Pop up opens asking open following programs.. 1,2,3 etc... Clicking ok I get error. Can not find script "C:\ProgramData\{F7A61F65-A724-CEE3-16A2-BE61C6206DEF}\1.9.2.1\FIBER.JS" what is the cause... is it...