Windows 10: Always has to replug headphones after rebooting the PC pls HELP

Discus and support Always has to replug headphones after rebooting the PC pls HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm having an issue, where I have to unplug and replug my audio headphones after I reboot my pc. The headphones are connected through USB and every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lost_Entrepreneur_11, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Always has to replug headphones after rebooting the PC pls HELP

I'm having an issue, where I have to unplug and replug my audio headphones after I reboot my pc. The headphones are connected through USB and every time I start up my PC it seems like windows can't even recognize the headphones and does not even show them in audio devices. When I replug them there's also like a minute lag where I can't do anything with the audio and cant open even audio settings.

I've read some posts that it could be an issue from the side of the audio driver (Realtek High Definition Audio) but I've tried to reinstall the driver even downgrade but nothing really changed. More specific, the headphones are HyperX Cloud Alpha S.

Thank you for any help.

submitted by /u/Lost_Entrepreneur_11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lost_Entrepreneur_11, Jan 28, 2021

2. When I unplug and then replug my headphones, Windows doesn't detect them

Every time my headphones disconnect and I try to replug them, Windows doesn't detect it and I have to reboot my computer, and it's really annoying.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

GeometryWizward, Jan 28, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Always has to replug headphones after rebooting the PC pls HELP

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Always has to replug headphones after rebooting the PC pls HELP

1. Always has to replug headphones after rebooting the PC pls HELP - Similar Threads - Always has replug

2. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with pc pls help: Hello Microsoft I pressed system recovery, then it restarted my computer. And now all of a sudden I got this error when it restarted my computer.Pls help. And it even says bad system config info sometimes...
  3. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with pc pls help: Hello Microsoft I pressed system recovery, then it restarted my computer. And now all of a sudden I got this error when it restarted my computer.Pls help. And it even says bad system config info sometimes...
  4. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. headphone stopped working when I replugged it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone stopped working when I replugged it.: The headphone icon in the manage audio device didn't show up again after I replugged the headphone.It only works when I restart the system, and the headphone icon showed up in the taskbar, but when I plugged it out and replugged it again it stops showing up and stop working.I...
  6. headphone stopped working when I replugged it.

headphone stopped working when I replugged it.: The headphone icon in the manage audio device didn't show up again after I replugged the headphone.It only works when I restart the system, and the headphone icon showed up in the taskbar, but when I plugged it out and replugged it again it stops showing up and stop working.I...
  7. Headphones as spekers pls help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones as spekers pls help: This is how I bought new headphones and I need a microphone from them but my PC doesn't show it's on at all and the headphones show up as speakers I really don't know how to fix it. But mic works on another pc......
  8. Headphones as spekers pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones as spekers pls help: This is how I bought new headphones and I need a microphone from them but my PC doesn't show it's on at all and the headphones show up as speakers I really don't know how to fix it. But mic works on another pc......
  9. Headphones as spekers pls help

10. Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls: Hi,Firstly, to summurize: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. But occasionally, there are some different errors.Mini dump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDryCEywaCWG-tNPw5?e=qW1Y6fMini dumps zipped:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDrx-Rs6fGMmWEQCj1?e=tTzARPIt's a gaming laptop. An...