Windows 10: Always loading when downloading Japanese Language Pack in Windows 10

Discus and support Always loading when downloading Japanese Language Pack in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm MelonMidi245 I previously had a language pack problem that was fixed. But, When I download a language pack, it always loads when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MelonMidi245, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Always loading when downloading Japanese Language Pack in Windows 10

Hello, I'm MelonMidi245

I previously had a language pack problem that was fixed. But, When I download a language pack, it always loads when I download, even though it hasn't worked for several days. I have followed everything on Google but it still doesn't work. Can someone help me?

This is the photo when downloading the language pack

Always loading when downloading Japanese Language Pack in Windows 10 c358f91e-a8f8-4914-a264-7ec431e82d9b?upload=true.png

:)

MelonMidi245, Mar 4, 2021

2. Japanese Language Pack cannot install. Computer is Surface Pro 3

Hi Lee,

To get a better clarity about the issue, please provide the details below:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)

• Select Japanese language pack.
    • Now, click on Japanese language pack and click on
      Set a default button under the Region and language from left navigation pane.

Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the Japaneselanguage pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under
      Japanese
      language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.

Please post back with the updated status regarding issue with downloading language pack, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 4, 2021
  3. JaspreetSingh08, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Always loading when downloading Japanese Language Pack in Windows 10

Japanese Language Pack - Offline download

Hi,

I will like to check where am I able to download offline Japanese Language Pack for windows 10 1909ver.

Yu Xiang Lim, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Always loading when downloading Japanese Language Pack in Windows 10

1. Always loading when downloading Japanese Language Pack in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Always loading downloading

2. Japanese language pack will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese language pack will not install: Only the japanese language pack will not install, every other language pack will install but it always comes back with the error that it couldn't be installed and that I should try again later, I also got the error code 0x80070490 and I have tried to solve it but it just will...
  3. Japanese language pack will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese language pack will not install: Only the japanese language pack will not install, every other language pack will install but it always comes back with the error that it couldn't be installed and that I should try again later, I also got the error code 0x80070490 and I have tried to solve it but it just will...
  4. Cannot install Japanese language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Japanese language pack: Hello, I have a problem with downloading a language pack.Whenever I try to download the Japanese language pack, I cannot and the button is grey.Can I get help with this issue?...
  5. Japanese Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese Language Pack: I encountered these errors when trying to install the Japanese Language Pack: I've waited and retried repeatedly, but get the same error. My OS is: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Education Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Would appreciate your help please. [ATTACH]...
  6. Can't install japanese language pack in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install japanese language pack in Windows 10: Hello I'm MelonMidi245 Can someone explain this and give me answer why i can't install japanese language pack in Windows 10 This is when install with offline Also i can't install with online , always loading when downloading Please help me where the problem , Thank you...
  7. Japanese Language Pack - Offline download

Japanese Language Pack - Offline download: Hi, I will like to check where am I able to download offline Japanese Language Pack for windows 10 1909ver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-language-pack-offline-download/2940c844-5649-4267-bf4d-d7df70d5c8cd
  8. Japanese Language Pack

Japanese Language Pack: Japanese Language Pack - We have tried everything the screens prompts us to do with no luck. Cannot toggle between alpha, hiragana or katakana. All we get is Alpha. Also it says proofing is not installed but we cannot find a way to download it....
  9. Trouble downloading basic typing for the Japanese language pack

Trouble downloading basic typing for the Japanese language pack: Hi, I have Windows 10 Education ver 1809 and I have installed the Japanese language pack. However when I try to download Basic Typing it fails with an error message that says something like "Sorry, download failed try again later" 0x800f0954. Please help. Thank you....
  10. japanese language pack

japanese language pack: Japanese language pack download offline setup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-language-pack/33753296-125a-4953-8d0d-02dfc478d816