Windows 10: Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)???

Discus and support Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to always log on to the Start screen with the tiles. I've found several sites with the info on how to configure this. Here is one. How To Always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CalypsoArt, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)???

I want to always log on to the Start screen with the tiles. I've found several sites with the info on how to configure this. Here is one. How To Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro) On Windows 10 When You Sign On Liberian Geek

However, these instructions all show a "Start Menu Tab" as one of the four tabs in the taskbar properties. My properties only has the three other tabs, Taskbar, Navigation, & Toolbars. There is no "Start Menu Tab". What's up? Is there somewhere I need to enable this?

:)

CalypsoArt, Apr 30, 2016

2. ~ Unable to move Start Tiles ( Metro Screen ) ~

~ Unable to move Start Tiles ( Metro Screen ) ~

When I try to move a tile the screen tiles become transparent and screen hangs.

Need to log out and log in to fix.

Win 8.1 needs Help, Apr 30, 2016
  3. missing start page after sign in to Windows

Tablet mode is one way to do it, but it's not the way I want. Tablet mode also changes other settings. I want the option to show the Start Screen on sign-in, not the desktop. This option still existed in Windows 10 up until an update last year, as explained
    in this post:

How To Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro) On Windows 10 When You Sign On – Liberian Geek

But the options to restore that functionality were since removed, and Tablet mode doesn't sufficiently replicate it.

Please advise.

Matthew DesOrmeaux, Apr 30, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)???

I don't believe anyone has the Start Menu tab any more. That went away somewhere during the Insider Preview builds before Win 10 was released. That's an old article: Posted on October 3, 2014

Found this: Enable Start Screen in Windows 10

Ztruker, Apr 30, 2016
Thema:

Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)???

1. Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)??? - Similar Threads - Always Log Start

2. Always screen on feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always screen on feature: I Have a Tablet come laptop PC & I want use it like Photo Album, but could not find Always screen on feature , because when screen lock system gonna sleep mode or screen automatically off after that.. so please help me out....
  3. One Click to Metro Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Click to Metro Screen: Question: Can the Windows Key be configured to open the Metro Screen? I see in startup how to change pc to startup to metro instead of desktop mode. That's not what I want. I want to know if there is a one-click option to jump right to the FULL screen of Metro Apps. My...
  4. Can't always log into other sites

in Browsers and Email
    Can't always log into other sites: Two examples: 1. My bank and 2. My Kroger pharmacy. I can open the sites, type in my ID and password and the original screen pops back up asking me to log in. I went over to the Google browser and was able to get in with no problem. This has started only after installing...
  5. Start and Metro Apps are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start and Metro Apps are not working: Hello.. I recently installed Windows 10 Home using the iso. It was fine but after sometime, the start and metro apps had stopped working. I thought that re-install would do the trick. So I reformatted C: and installed Windows 10 again hoping it wouldn't come again. But now...
  6. Adding and remove metro apps from start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding and remove metro apps from start: I have no options,like before "pin to start" [img] [img] 45719
  7. Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while: Hello This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a...
  8. Metro "Start" is having issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Metro "Start" is having issues.: Apps aren't showing up. Restart does fix the issue but it always comes back. I do have dual monitors and they should be set up correctly so it isn't a resolution issue I believe. Any help is much appreciated. I tried to research the issue but I have not found anything to fix...
  9. PC starts but screen always stays Black

in Windows 10 Support
    PC starts but screen always stays Black: I was trying to find out why my new PC always starts with a black screen for about 40 to 50 seconds before starting at the Welcome/sign-in screen. I was testing if the same thing would happen if I tried starting in safe mode. I went to "run/msconif/boot tab and checked start...
  10. Log on to Start screen in Tablet Mode, how to?

in Windows 10 Support
    Log on to Start screen in Tablet Mode, how to?: Hi, I use my tablet in Tablet Mode mostly. When I log in, I'd like to see the Start Screen. But I can't find any setting for that! When I log in, I see just a blank screen and must press the Start button to get the Start Screen. 29012