Windows 10: Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

Discus and support Always move to the top or bottom of the pages in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YASIRURANDIKA, May 11, 2019.

1. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them,

• Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner
    • In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always
    • In MS OFFICE and other softwares also always scroll to the top or bottom
    • In file explorer always first or last item selected

Because of these reasons I format my hard drive and reinstall Windows 10. But the problem didn't solve. I think this may be a virus attack. But where is that virus ? Windows defender didn't detect such kind of virus.

What is the reason for this kind of error ? Please help me to solve this problem.

:)

YASIRURANDIKA, May 11, 2019
  2. Slartybart, May 11, 2019
  3. Composer Win User
    Bar near Top of page?

Near the Top of the page is a Bar that contains most of the Sites I visit regularly!

However one site in particular I use most (My Internet Service provider email account) only shows in the Downloads list but won't stay put after reboot/power off, after I had previously dragged and dropped it, to that Top Bar?

Thanks

Composer, May 11, 2019
  4. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

1. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages - Similar Threads - Always move top

2. Why does game freeze at the bottom of the second page the top choice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does game freeze at the bottom of the second page the top choice?: I am trying to locate and play the Centenary Course at Gleneagles. I want to play a tournament and this course is required. Would you please advise me where I can locate the course and download it to play the tournament?Also, can you please tell me why my Links 2003 game...
  3. Why does game freeze at the bottom of the second page the top choice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does game freeze at the bottom of the second page the top choice?: I am trying to locate and play the Centenary Course at Gleneagles. I want to play a tournament and this course is required. Would you please advise me where I can locate the course and download it to play the tournament?Also, can you please tell me why my Links 2003 game...
  4. The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?: [ATTACH] So my computer has been running into an issue lately where the top of the screen is moved to the bottom. I don't know why this happens, but when it does, it covers the bottom of the taskbar and makes it impossible to tell what is and isn't open. It's not computer...
  5. Why is the cursor moving to the bottom of page automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the cursor moving to the bottom of page automatically: The moment I open widows, it flies to the bottom. Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-cursor-moving-to-the-bottom-of-page/e5721712-1245-4d79-a1e5-5746bc9170ab
  6. display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top: Upgraded from windows 7 to 10 64bit and developed an display issue. No matter what is being displayed on laptop it will randomly drop to bottom of page or article and am unable to return to the top. Also sleep mode will not activate after designated time. Can reset with...
  7. Always On Top

Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397
  8. Always scroll to the top or bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always scroll to the top or bottom: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  9. MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY: MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to-top-of/580f894c-f9e4-4b61-9691-a81ce8240410
  10. Bottom task bar is always on top

Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....