Windows 10: Always my files in view list how to?

Discus and support Always my files in view list how to? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, How can I set as default to see my files in list and not as medium or big icons? Thanks Came [img] [img] 135480 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by camelia, Jun 25, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Always my files in view list how to?

Hello,

How can I set as default to see my files in list and not as medium or big icons?
    Thanks
    Came

Always my files in view list how to? [​IMG]

Always my files in view list how to? [​IMG]

:)

camelia, Jun 25, 2019
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jun 25, 2019
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Always my files in view list how to? - Similar Threads - Always files view

2. Is it possible to view only a list of files on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to view only a list of files on the desktop?: Is it possible to view only a list of files on the desktop? Without resorting to a folder.No icons, just the list of files. Or exactly like viewing a folder in list or small icon view, with the little icon in-line with the file name. I wouldn't need to see more than what is...
  3. Is it possible to view only a list of files on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to view only a list of files on the desktop?: Is it possible to view only a list of files on the desktop? Without resorting to a folder.No icons, just the list of files. Or exactly like viewing a folder in list or small icon view, with the little icon in-line with the file name. I wouldn't need to see more than what is...
  4. How to view the list of Indexed files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to view the list of Indexed files: I had deleted a folder by mistake with some files in it.Instead of using an expensive data recovery service, I can easily rebuild the data if I only knew the file names.Can someone help me to view the name of the files that were inside that deleted folder?...
  5. How to view the list of Indexed files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view the list of Indexed files: I had deleted a folder by mistake with some files in it.Instead of using an expensive data recovery service, I can easily rebuild the data if I only knew the file names.Can someone help me to view the name of the files that were inside that deleted folder?...
  6. How to view the list of Indexed files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. "Line spacing" in File Explorer "List" View

in Windows 10 Support
    "Line spacing" in File Explorer "List" View: It seems like something changed in the past day or two to add line spacing when in List View in Explorer. Not sure if it's quite double-spacing, but there definitely is more vertical space between items now. Any idea how to reset that to the previous single-spacing? Here's...
  8. How to view Windows Error list...?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to view Windows Error list...?: In XP,- you could easily get a detailed view what was causing errors, and hopefully fix it. I had 3.6mb of errors, during my last cleanup, but can find no way to view what they are? 151212
  9. How do I view my wish list?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I view my wish list?: Greetings, I've clicked on the wish list (heart) icon to add an app to my wish list. How can I view my wish list? When I go back to the same app, it shows as not being added to my wish list. Thanks, Shane....
  10. Making "list" default view for file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Making "list" default view for file explorer: How can I make the file explorer always use "list" view when opening files and folders? Thanks 65271