Windows 10: Always on 99% cpu usage

Discus and support Always on 99% cpu usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Similar to this request a few years ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TH3 GAM3 K1NG, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Always on 99% cpu usage

Similar to this request a few years ago

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cpu-usage-always-at-99/a61a4770-f95c-4e75-b6a3-51480dd2be22

I am also having ny cpu usage always at 99% since the windows update I did yesterday.

The application is called

Applications and services

And is using up all my cpu, I have tried things like safe boot but nothing seems to work.

:)

TH3 GAM3 K1NG, Feb 16, 2020

2. CPU at 99%

Hello,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• When you start your computer, is the CPU usage already at 99%?
    • Do you have programs on your startup items?

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Feb 16, 2020
  3. taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350

Hello, it is not due disk usage, its due cpu usage, my disc usage is not even 5%, im dealing with cpu usage because of taskhostw.exe. that what i get when i press Win+R and type in perfmon /report. It says that my Cpu is at 99% in use. Please help me guys

SauliusBalasevicius, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Always on 99% cpu usage

taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350

Hello, it is not due disk usage, its due cpu usage, my disc usage is not even 5%, im dealing with cpu usage because of taskhostw.exe. that what i get when i press Win+R and type in perfmon /report. It says that my Cpu is at 99% in use. Please help me guys

SauliusBalasevicius, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Always on 99% cpu usage

1. Always on 99% cpu usage - Similar Threads - Always 99% cpu

2. Why does my CPU usage always stays at 99%, win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my CPU usage always stays at 99%, win11: Recently i found my computer running relatively loud for last week, i checked my task manager and my cpu usage always stays at 99% i scrolled down and there was multiple processes of "unrealCEFsubprocess" usign each 10-20%.I went onto some site, and was told that its most...
  3. Why does my CPU usage always stays at 99%, win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my CPU usage always stays at 99%, win11: Recently i found my computer running relatively loud for last week, i checked my task manager and my cpu usage always stays at 99% i scrolled down and there was multiple processes of "unrealCEFsubprocess" usign each 10-20%.I went onto some site, and was told that its most...
  4. taskhostw.exe using 99% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskhostw.exe using 99% cpu usage: Does anyone know how to fix taskhostw.exe taking up 98-99% CPU usage? This problem has been going on for a while, I've tried to troubleshoot and it said everything was fine. My pc has slowed down a lot due to this and I cant even play any games. Can someone help me...
  5. CPU pinned at 99% usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU pinned at 99% usage.: I am running a desktop with a AMD E2-1800 APU 12GB Ram, booting from a HDD, and a 64bit copy of windows 10. I have no apps open and in task manager it is pinned at 99% cpu usage. Any idea of why? Could it be the cpu just isn't good enough? submitted by /u/sessinnek [link]...
  6. 99% CPU usage

99% CPU usage: IDK why but my CPU usage from today is 99% always this happened after i accidently opened ~90 widows desktops, but then i closed them all. I tried restarting my PC, shutting it down and then starting it up many times, none of this worked :( When i close the app that uses the...
  7. taskhostw.exe causing 99% CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskhostw.exe causing 99% CPU usage: Been having this issue for a few days now, as soon as I turn on my pc there is a processId which is always different showing 99% cpu usage in a perfmon /report. I have run several virus / malware scans and got rid of any seen issues. Process explorer and task manager do not...
  8. 99% of CPU usage

99% of CPU usage: Hello There, yesterday my laptop was smooth and had no issues with CPU usage and i installed nothing yesterday. Today i wake up, get on my laptop and suddenly it feels slow to do anything on it. I check task manager and i saw my CPU highlighted in red saying "99% CPU". I do...
  9. Taskhostw.exe 99%-99% Cpu Usage - Causing system lockups?

Taskhostw.exe 99%-99% Cpu Usage - Causing system lockups?: Hi, I hope somebody can help, this issue has got me in a knot. I have recently been having system lockups that last roughly 10 seconds randomly whilst using my PC. I was recommended to run perfmon/ report and it said that Taskhostw.exe is using about 99% of my cpu and it is...
  10. taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350

taskhostw.exe cpu usage 99%. FX8350: Hello, I have problem with taskhostw.exe which overloads my cpu 99%+. I find out about that with 'recourse and performance diagnosis. I have got fx8350 cpu, m5a78l-m/usb3. 16GB Ram and Geforce gtx1060 6gb. Please help me, I have even reinstalled windows because I thought its...