Windows 10: Always On Top

Discus and support Always On Top in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MonaLisa Miguel, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Always On Top

Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10?

:)

MonaLisa Miguel, Jul 15, 2020

2. Always scroll to the top or bottom

I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them,

• Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner
    • In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always
    • In MS OFFICE and other softwares also always scroll to the top or bottom
    • In file explorer always first or last item selected

Because of these reasons I format my hard drive and reinstall Windows 10. But the problem didn't solve. I think this may be a virus attack. But where is that virus ? Windows defender didn't detect such kind of virus.

What is the reason for this kind of error ? Please help me to solve this problem.

YASIRURANDIKA, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them,

• Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner
    • In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always
    • In MS OFFICE and other softwares also always scroll to the top or bottom
    • In file explorer always first or last item selected

Because of these reasons I format my hard drive and reinstall Windows 10. But the problem didn't solve. I think this may be a virus attack. But where is that virus ? Windows defender didn't detect such kind of virus.

What is the reason for this kind of error ? Please help me to solve this problem.

YASIRURANDIKA, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Always On Top

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Always On Top

1. Always On Top - Similar Threads - Always Top

2. Use "always on top" without PowerToys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use "always on top" without PowerToys: good morning, I installed powertoys and I noticed that it has many functions including "always on top" which is the function that interests me. I was wondering if there was a way to use that feature without using powertoys. I realized that I only use that function, making the...
  3. Use "always on top" without PowerToys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use "always on top" without PowerToys: good morning, I installed powertoys and I noticed that it has many functions including "always on top" which is the function that interests me. I was wondering if there was a way to use that feature without using powertoys. I realized that I only use that function, making the...
  4. Use "always on top" without PowerToys

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Always on Top/Pin to Top doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always on Top/Pin to Top doesn't work: Wanted to pin a note to top so I can interact with it easier. No such option offered. Googled a how to do it and found this offical Guide from Microsoft: How to Pin a Window Windows Learning Center microsoft.com. It shows the Hotkey being CTRL + F11 for the activation. This...
  6. Always on Top/Pin to Top doesn't work

Always on Top/Pin to Top doesn't work: Wanted to pin a note to top so I can interact with it easier. No such option offered. Googled a how to do it and found this offical Guide from Microsoft: How to Pin a Window Windows Learning Center microsoft.com. It shows the Hotkey being CTRL + F11 for the activation. This...
  7. Taskbar is always on top on touch devices

Taskbar is always on top on touch devices: Dear community,I've got a Windows 11 Pro installed on my Dell 5285, my Lenovo Yoga 7i and Asus Predator Helios 300 devices. On the touchscreen devices Dell 5285, Lenovo Yoga 7i, the taskbar is always on top and overlaps my fullscreen Citrix Workspace session. On the...
  8. Taskbar is always on top on touch devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is always on top on touch devices: Dear community,I've got a Windows 11 Pro installed on my Dell 5285, my Lenovo Yoga 7i and Asus Predator Helios 300 devices. On the touchscreen devices Dell 5285, Lenovo Yoga 7i, the taskbar is always on top and overlaps my fullscreen Citrix Workspace session. On the...
  9. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56
  10. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56