Windows 10: Always on VPN?

Discus and support Always on VPN? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have setup a VPN server. Is it possible to have a always on VPN connection? Like, if I connect my laptop to the internet, it will instantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lolcocks, Mar 10, 2019.

1. lolcocks Win User

Always on VPN?

Hello,

I have setup a VPN server.

Is it possible to have a always on VPN connection?

Like, if I connect my laptop to the internet, it will instantly connect to the VPN and will not disconnect?
    Even if I disconnect, it should reconnect again.

Is that possible?

:)

lolcocks, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 10, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Always on VPN? :D

P4-630, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Always on VPN?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Always on VPN?

1. Always on VPN? - Similar Threads - Always VPN

2. Always on VPN Multicast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always on VPN Multicast: Hi,We have a software which is installed on staff members computers that connects to a gateway server onsite we would like to use this over VPN for when staff members access it at home, but it doesn't seem to be working over VPN, but works fine on site. The software uses...
  3. Always on VPN Multicast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always on VPN Multicast: Hi,We have a software which is installed on staff members computers that connects to a gateway server onsite we would like to use this over VPN for when staff members access it at home, but it doesn't seem to be working over VPN, but works fine on site. The software uses...
  4. Always on VPN Multicast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 always asks for VPN credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 always asks for VPN credentials: After update from Windows 10 to Windows 11, L2TP VPN always asks for user credentials. VPN shows an icon with a red text: action needed. Event after successful credentials, next time VPN started - procedure asks again for the same user name and password. The problem is...
  6. Windows 11 always asks for VPN credentials

Windows 11 always asks for VPN credentials: After update from Windows 10 to Windows 11, L2TP VPN always asks for user credentials. VPN shows an icon with a red text: action needed. Event after successful credentials, next time VPN started - procedure asks again for the same user name and password. The problem is...
  7. Always On VPN non join domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always On VPN non join domain: Hello,So I deploy a Always on VPN on Windows Server 2019.I follow guidance from this YouTube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-thDAfuBM&t=2027sBasically I'm deploying 3 windows server RAS, NPS, and AD with CA and all of this server is join domain.I setting the VPN to...
  8. Always On VPN non join domain

Always On VPN non join domain: Hello,So I deploy a Always on VPN on Windows Server 2019.I follow guidance from this YouTube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-thDAfuBM&t=2027sBasically I'm deploying 3 windows server RAS, NPS, and AD with CA and all of this server is join domain.I setting the VPN to...
  9. Always On VPN non join domain

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. [Azure VPN Client] Always open "Compact View"

[Azure VPN Client] Always open "Compact View": Hi,I already settings the Azure VPN on Azure portal and use Azure VPN Client to access so that the better!, But I found a unsatisfactory details VPN IP, VPN DNS, VPN Routes on right the windows Azure VPN Client, So I found the solution for obscure detail just go to Settings >...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vpn connection there are no more files

2. 1903 breaks always on vpn

3. always on vpn