Windows 10: Always pops up

Discus and support Always pops up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by (ST), Jul 9, 2019.

1. (ST) Win User

Always pops up

cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder

Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what it's for, please can any one help

:)

(ST), Jul 9, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Always pops up

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Always pops up

1. Always pops up - Similar Threads - Always pops

2. Files like this always pop up on the c drive. What does it do and how can I solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files like this always pop up on the c drive. What does it do and how can I solve it?: 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667; CRITICAL; Service Manager; 5024; 5028] FlowLock OnSessionChange TryLock 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667; CRITICAL; Service Manager; 5024; 5028] OnSessionChange Start, EventType = 5, EventData = 8, New SessionId = 1, Old SessionId = -1 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667;...
  3. Files like this always pop up on the c drive. What does it do and how can I solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files like this always pop up on the c drive. What does it do and how can I solve it?: 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667; CRITICAL; Service Manager; 5024; 5028] FlowLock OnSessionChange TryLock 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667; CRITICAL; Service Manager; 5024; 5028] OnSessionChange Start, EventType = 5, EventData = 8, New SessionId = 1, Old SessionId = -1 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667;...
  4. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56
  5. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56
  6. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...: I'm not using Office at these times so what is it doing? Just trying to get rid of processes that aren't needed and I'm wondering why it keeps coming back on there and if I can stop it from doing that....
  8. Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...

Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...: I'm not using Office at these times so what is it doing? Just trying to get rid of processes that aren't needed and I'm wondering why it keeps coming back on there and if I can stop it from doing that....
  9. Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How resolve WerFault.exe-Applicatation Error code that always pop up whenever my window opened.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How resolve WerFault.exe-Applicatation Error code that always pop up whenever my window opened.: The instruction at 0×000000000004027A referenced memory at 0×000000000004027A. The memory could not be written.The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem....