Windows 10: Always Printscreen

Discus and support Always Printscreen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is my first experience I wanted to copy a paragraph from internet to blank page Microsoft Word. Then I try to paste it. But the result is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sweet_Kudamono, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Always Printscreen

This is my first experience

I wanted to copy a paragraph from internet to blank page Microsoft Word. Then I try to paste it. But the result is a screenshot of blank page of Microsoft Office. Then, I try to write some word, then try to copy it. The result is same, a screenshot there were word that I have written. When I cut the word then try to paste it, the result is same screenshot too, blank page of Microsoft Office.

Then I try to download Lightshot (a software that used for screenshot). I install it and, the trouble is here. The Lightshot is always pop-up wanted to chapture the screen. It is so annoying. My printscreen button on keyboard is normal. But, I don't know how could this happen.

Then I uninstall the lightshot.

There was any solution for this? Always Printscreen :(

The result

:)

Sweet_Kudamono, Sep 12, 2018
  2. emil_tr Win User

Printscreen/ screenshot?

is printscreen or screenshot possible like on iphone pressing home+power button together? I could manage to find a way.

emil_tr, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Kalyan Ch Win User
    Printscreen/ screenshot?

This functionality isnt available on WP7 yet. We will have to look forward to 'Mango' and see if that update brings us anything.

There is no API as of now that developers can use in their apps for screen capture..

Kalyan Ch, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Always Printscreen

printscreen

The Printscreen in not fonctionning : how to fix this? Where to go for the configuration?

BenoitGirard1, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Always Printscreen

1. Always Printscreen - Similar Threads - Always Printscreen

2. win 11 time is always wrong when reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 time is always wrong when reboot.: I have checked all time settings. They are correct. Need to sync time every reboot.We are not dual booting into Linux. Time is always 1 hr behind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-time-is-always-wrong-when-reboot/f4f20561-e124-4747-a68c-e25f0fdf93f0
  3. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  4. win 11 time is always wrong when reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 11 time is always wrong when reboot.: I have checked all time settings. They are correct. Need to sync time every reboot.We are not dual booting into Linux. Time is always 1 hr behind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-time-is-always-wrong-when-reboot/f4f20561-e124-4747-a68c-e25f0fdf93f0
  5. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  6. I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...: I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes the layout of words on pages. How do I open exactly what I scanned...
  7. I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...

I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...: I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes the layout of words on pages. How do I open exactly what I scanned...
  8. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  9. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  10. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen: I keep noticing that my copypaste function does not work; instead especially on Paint or Word, it will printscreen and paste it on the Document and Paint, instead of texts that I want to paste. Also, internet explorers search engine or textbox faced same issue but I cannot...