Windows 10: Always scroll to the top or bottom

Discus and support Always scroll to the top or bottom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YASIRURANDIKA, May 11, 2019.

1. Always scroll to the top or bottom

I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them,

• Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner
    • In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always
    • In MS OFFICE and other softwares also always scroll to the top or bottom
    • In file explorer always first or last item selected

Because of these reasons I format my hard drive and reinstall Windows 10. But the problem didn't solve. I think this may be a virus attack. But where is that virus ? Windows defender didn't detect such kind of virus.

What is the reason for this kind of error ? Please help me to solve this problem.

:)

YASIRURANDIKA, May 11, 2019
  2. neo158 Win User

Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

If it's in an app then that's up to the developer to implement Jumps Lists. Jump Lists show up where need after a certain amount of content or apps are available within the OS.

neo158, May 11, 2019
  3. Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

I'm starting to get tired of having to scroll scroll scroll to the top or bottom of long lists.... how can I jump to the bottom or top?

ComputerFields, May 11, 2019
  4. Randall- Win User

Always scroll to the top or bottom

Stop Scroll Returning to the Top of List

With Windows 10, inside a lot of applications, when scrolling down through a folder or search list, the screen will return to the top of the list. Try to scroll down again, and randomly it will return to the top of the list. You loose the section you are
    scrolling through.

I need to get it to stop doing that,

Randall-, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Always scroll to the top or bottom

1. Always scroll to the top or bottom - Similar Threads - Always scroll top

2. File Explorer--Always scrolling to the top

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer--Always scrolling to the top: I'm using WIndows 10, most recent version as of today.The last few days I've noticed a strange behaviour when accessing file managers, either File Explorer or 3rd party programs.When a directory or sub directory is chosen, the cursor always scrolls up to the top of the file...
  3. File Explorer--Always scrolling to the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer--Always scrolling to the top: I'm using WIndows 10, most recent version as of today.The last few days I've noticed a strange behaviour when accessing file managers, either File Explorer or 3rd party programs.When a directory or sub directory is chosen, the cursor always scrolls up to the top of the file...
  4. File Explorer--Always scrolling to the top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY: Hi, I'm having a problem. Whenever I go to the settings page and need to scroll to see all options, the page automatically goes to the last option and doesn´t leave, has shown in the video. This ONLY happens in the settings page. Any other app works fine. Example video How...
  6. display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top: Upgraded from windows 7 to 10 64bit and developed an display issue. No matter what is being displayed on laptop it will randomly drop to bottom of page or article and am unable to return to the top. Also sleep mode will not activate after designated time. Can reset with...
  7. Always On Top

Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397
  8. Navigation Pane always opens scrolled at bottom

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane always opens scrolled at bottom: Hello All, This is a minor thing, but as we know after time small things become annoying. Every time I open File Explorer, or any folder, the Navigation Pane is scrolled at the bottom. I have to scroll to the top to access the Quick Access folders which kinda works against...
  9. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Always move to the top or bottom of the pages: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  10. Bottom task bar is always on top

Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....