Windows 10: Always show the input tool?

Discus and support Always show the input tool? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As we use keyboard input tool like the English input tool on Windows 10, I think some of you are annoyed the input tool icon on the task bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fumiya.org, May 1, 2021.

1. Always show the input tool?

As we use keyboard input tool like the English input tool on Windows 10, I think some of you are annoyed the input tool icon on the task bar automatically gets hidden when it's not used on the application and will be shown when you clicked the task bar from nowhere. For example, when I on an app that does not need the input tool, such as windows remote desktop, the task bar be like this:But when I clicked the task bar, it showed up from nowhere.This is very annoying like when I want to click the arrow icon to see the next tier of apps on the task bar, or I want to click an app icon that d

:)

Fumiya.org, May 1, 2021

2. Tablet Input Panel not anywhere to be found

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Tablet PC Input Panel by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Tablet PC Input Panel, and then, in the list of results, tap
      Tablet PC Input Panel

• Tap Tools, and then tap Exit.
    If you don't see the Exit option, do the following:

• Click Tools, and then tap
      Options

• In the Options dialog box, tap the
      Opening tab, clear the For tablet pen input,
      show the icon next to the text box
      and Use the Input Panel tab check boxes, and then tap
      OK.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, May 1, 2021
  3. Ghost Keystrokes Problems with Windows 10 upgrade with Google Input tools

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing this issue with Google Input tools.
    Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

"I could see the Google Input tools in the task bar", don't you have an option to uninstall the program from(inside) the software/utility?

If not, you may follow the below steps.

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the task manager, Click on the start-up tab.

2. Now check if the old Google Input tools is listed, if found, you may disable it.

3. Now restart the system and check.

If the issue still persist, you may follow the below steps.

1. In the search option of the taskbar type the name of the old google Input tools utility.

2. Once the tool is listed in the search results. Right click on it and select uninstall.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, May 1, 2021
  4. Always show the input tool?

Tamil Input Tool

Is there or not a Tamil input tool for Nokia Lumia 520? If not what other suggestions you have?

Moderator's Note: We have edited the title of this post as we have created a new topic.

muthuvan140754, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Always show the input tool?

1. Always show the input tool? - Similar Threads - Always show input

2. Input tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input tool: I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-tool/ba6815c3-e996-49b1-82e4-e730ff0a3897
  3. Input tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input tool: I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-tool/ba6815c3-e996-49b1-82e4-e730ff0a3897
  4. MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found": Hi,In Dell Inspiron 5590 laptop has a inbuilt MIC. It was working fine. During the last two days, it has stopped working.I go to "Settings"--> "System"-->"Sound". "Input --- Choose your input device" displays "No Input Devices Found".The above is found if I connect an...
  5. SDD not always showing

in Windows 10 Support
    SDD not always showing: My old PC failed totally (motherboard fault, I think) but my hard drives were OK - a 2TB and a 250GB SSD. It was a very old Packard Bell. I've bought a reconditioned HP Elite desk top witha 1TB HB with Win10 64bit Home already installed. It works OK but, as I wanted not only...
  6. Google language input tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google language input tools: I am trying to use the language input tool for a Spanish class. On the test, it works for one question, but when you leave that question it no longer works. Because the test is a locked screen, I cannot reload the tool. Any suggestions?...
  7. INPUT TOOLS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INPUT TOOLS: I am not able to go to a particular site in Microsoft, where I can download Microsoft Input Tools-Kannada for OS Windows 10 64 Bit. I opened Microsoft site and I could not find the download button, rest everything was OK. Please help me in this regard....
  8. Cannot use Google input tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot use Google input tool: I cannot use my native language on Windows 10, it is a regional and rare language. I unable to install Google input tool to Windows 10 and install my language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-google-input-tool/095ab6bb-a401-4c19-a884-d0ae88fcaa40
  9. google input tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google input tool: Can someone tell me how to install google input tool on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/google-input-tool/6d4af998-7d2a-49f2-9422-daebf9bbdd1f
  10. Google Input Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Input Tools: Just updated to Win 10x64 Home. Google Input Tools not available in Edge. Forced to type non-English language in MS Word and then paste it in Edge. 14074