Windows 10: am having problem activating my windows 10

Discus and support am having problem activating my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; pls kindly help me to activate my windows 10[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ojowrites, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Ojowrites Win User

am having problem activating my windows 10

pls kindly help me to activate my windows 10 am having problem activating my windows 10 b3be4c82-345d-4445-84a4-33b5b3b14a5b?upload=true.png

:)

Ojowrites, Oct 13, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 30, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

1. am having problem activating my windows 10 - Similar Threads - having problem activating

2. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  3. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  4. I am having a problem with activating the windows. The problem I have uploaded it. Hope you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem with activating the windows. The problem I have uploaded it. Hope you...: I am having a problem with activating the windows. The problem I have uploaded it. Hope you can help me.<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-problem-with-activating-the-windows/81028f9b-656e-4817-8347-c4f8f9bebcaf
  5. I am having a problem with activating the windows. The problem I have uploaded it. Hope you...

I am having a problem with activating the windows. The problem I have uploaded it. Hope you...: I am having a problem with activating the windows. The problem I have uploaded it. Hope you can help me.<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-problem-with-activating-the-windows/81028f9b-656e-4817-8347-c4f8f9bebcaf
  6. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  7. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  8. I have problem with my Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have problem with my Windows 10 activation: I have problem with my window 10 activations like in my screenshoot Here* Original tile: Hello Sir https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-windows-10-activation/b388d439-cc1d-481d-ab4f-53564bfae8e2
  9. Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!: Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10. When I right click on my Desktop and then Display Settings orPersonalize I get CMD one second and then opens nothing. To change the settings on my display I have to go throughStart - Settings - Personalization - Background......
  10. Having problem with my Windows Activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having problem with my Windows Activation key: Good day. I am unable to access my Windows Activation key. My system has been prompting me to activate my Windows but I do not have the key, neither could the authorized dealer I bought it from. Kindly assist....