Windows 10: Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

Discus and support Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kirsty Smith2, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of editing but while at home on my Chromebook it's very basic editing so can't complete a lot of my work. I'm sorry I'm not very good with this kind of stuff, hence why I'm doing the course. Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

Kirsty Smith2, Feb 27, 2024
  2. newtekie1 Win User

microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Feb 27, 2024
  3. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

1. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook? - Similar Threads - able full version

2. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  3. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  4. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  5. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  6. I am unable to use "save as" on microsoft word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to use "save as" on microsoft word: I am unable to use "save as" on word. It just doesn't respond! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-use-save-as-on-microsoft-word/385ee1d7-0085-493a-82f3-fae02b140230
  7. Not able to use full Ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to use full Ram: Hey guys I am facing a problem that i am only able to use 6 gb of ram out of 8 gb and i cant figure out how to solve this issue i tried resolving it in the bios but i cant i am using a hp ec 15...
  8. I am not able to use my Google Chrome.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am not able to use my Google Chrome.: I am not able to use my google chrome as I am a child and I require permission. My parents allowed me to use the google chrome but windows still shows I require permission, they have pressed the allow button more than 50 times but it still shows ask for permission. I need...
  9. I am not able to open MS Word documents.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am not able to open MS Word documents.: I am having problem opening MS Word documents. It kept kicking me out or not even open. There is a notification "Display driver failed to start; using Microsoft Basic Display Driver instead." Please advise. Thank you! Ken...
  10. i am not able to use full ram.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am not able to use full ram.: i have 8gb ram but in property it is showing 8 GB ( 7.85 GB usable) how can i use full RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-use-full-ram/8218fa79-7508-4cbe-a368-3717302fd445