Windows 10: Am I being scammed?

Discus and support Am I being scammed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep receiving this message: "We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidAber, Dec 10, 2020.

1. DavidAber Win User

Am I being scammed?

I keep receiving this message: "We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings."

Is this legitimate or am I being hacked?

:)

DavidAber, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

Am I being scammed?

Smeed, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Am I being scammed?

1. Am I being scammed? - Similar Threads - being scammed

2. I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?: Oct 19th my computer froze up. A banner page said to call Microsoft support. I called and talked to a Steven Rogers. Emp. ID: MS000213, Case ID: GD00123. After 1 1/2 hours, he informed me my accounts have been hacked. He ran a, Ultra Viewer 6.6 scan. ID: 39 444 206, Password:...
  3. I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?: Oct 19th my computer froze up. A banner page said to call Microsoft support. I called and talked to a Steven Rogers. Emp. ID: MS000213, Case ID: GD00123. After 1 1/2 hours, he informed me my accounts have been hacked. He ran a, Ultra Viewer 6.6 scan. ID: 39 444 206, Password:...
  4. I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is there a scam app being allowed into Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a scam app being allowed into Microsoft Store?: I bought a new laptop and wanted to transfer my apps and files, from my old hp laptop, to the new one. So, I went online searching what are the ways available for doing this. I came across EaseUS Todo PCTrans an software to make transfer between PCs, but then I was worried if...
  6. Why is there a scam app being allowed into Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a scam app being allowed into Microsoft Store?: I bought a new laptop and wanted to transfer my apps and files, from my old hp laptop, to the new one. So, I went online searching what are the ways available for doing this. I came across EaseUS Todo PCTrans an software to make transfer between PCs, but then I was worried if...
  7. I am just trying to find a live human being to ask about a possible scam.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am just trying to find a live human being to ask about a possible scam.: please, somebody answer my question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-just-trying-to-find-a-live-human-being-to-ask/011357ee-aa6d-4433-ae71-fb31842ce550
  8. Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam: Recently email sent by Microsoft about files being copied to One Drive. is it a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-email-sent-by-microsoft-about-being/5f1f7d3c-7b76-4ce4-ba2b-fb12edc167de
  9. Is this a scam? I am being charged using my Husband's name: Windows Defender Advanced...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a scam? I am being charged using my Husband's name: Windows Defender Advanced...: This does not look right. Someone is using my Husband's name and he does not own a computer. I am the only one with a Microsoft 365 Personal account. What is this email? Microsoft Account Order Confirmation Separator Invoice Number : WIN48974984-xxxxxx...
  10. "Hack" into laptop after being scammed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Hack" into laptop after being scammed: So long story short, i'm not a bad person...my aunts husband died and in the midst of all this she got a phone call from some shady people who gained access to her laptop then encrypted it and put a password on it (she never had one before). Obviously she wasn't thinking and...