Windows 10: Am I blind (User CP)

Discus and support Am I blind (User CP) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin) 1815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Am I blind (User CP)

Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin)

:)

Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014

2. blind users

How does a blind user shut down Windows 10 with a keyboard shortcut. They need to be able to shut down independently without someone assisting them in programming the On/Off key to shut down. With 2 pages of keyboard shortcuts handy on the net, Microsoft
    could have included one for simply shutting off the computer. It wasn't difficult in Windows 7.

mary ann kennedy, Sep 13, 2014
  3. lacrumb Win User
    blind users

Win key+x uu

lacrumb, Sep 13, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Am I blind (User CP)

If you had subscribed to a thread it would be under subscriptions.

z3r010, Sep 13, 2014
  5. Another note, on the Dark theme it is called Settings not User CP

@John are there any plans to change all themes to User CP or will it stay as Settings?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Sep 14, 2014
  6. Thanks, I found it after play with the themes a little more.

Jeepmann4x4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Am I blind (User CP)

1. Am I blind (User CP) - Similar Threads - blind User

2. User accounts in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User accounts in Windows 10: I purchased a used windows 10 laptop and set up my user acct (admin) using my MS account. Log-in and settings seem to function normally. But, the default user is M.BUBBLES (prior owner, not me!); all my files go into this directory, he is listed as OWNER of computer as well...
  3. how to rename a user name but i cannot find it

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to rename a user name but i cannot find it: I went through all the steps, but the name of only my account. I do see the file name under users subdirectory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-rename-a-user-name-but-i-cannot-find-it/17ff0116-dac0-4c3e-8024-a040206ef585
  4. USB Ports break seconds after signing in to Windows 10 User profle; possible solutions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Ports break seconds after signing in to Windows 10 User profle; possible solutions?: I recently installed windows 10 pro (1809) to my custom build, which had previously ran windows 10 pro just fine. I reinstalled the os to an ssd and everything went well until I signed in to my user profile. After a few seconds, all of my usb devices would not receive power...
  5. Bordeerlss printing settings disappeared (don't treat me as a MacOS user!!)

Bordeerlss printing settings disappeared (don't treat me as a MacOS user!!): I have used my printer for more than 5 years now. I need to print a PDF without borders (otherwise the sizes won't fit) I have printed this way before a couple of times.. But now there are only the most simple "for dummies" settings on my printer. Even the advanced ones...
  6. Need to edit user environment variables on Windows 10.

Need to edit user environment variables on Windows 10.: Is it possible to edit user environment variables on Windows 10 Home 1809? Past procedures don't work and solutions found on internet don't work....
  7. No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio from windows 10 after logging into a different user: hello... I cant hear music or sound from any video after i log in to my user.... this occurs after loggin out from another user and loggin into my user... only music and video are affected ... system sounds i can hear... i ve to open sound settings and change the bit rate and...
  8. Color blindness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color blindness: Since moving to my dorm, my computer is confusing the colors red and blue on one of my games, there is no setting to change this in the actual game, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with my computer itself. It's a Blizzard game, so if anyone has experienced something like...
  9. Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?: I use and love Synergy--the digital KVM switching software that lets me use a single mouse and keyboard across 4 computers in this case-2 WindowsPC and 2 Linux. My only complaint is this--when it runs at startup, I'm left with the synergy program window open and need to...
  10. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...