Am I blind (User CP)

Discus and support Am I blind (User CP) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin) 1815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Jeepmann4x4 Win User

Am I blind (User CP)

Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin)

:)

Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014
  2. mary ann kennedy Win User

blind users

How does a blind user shut down Windows 10 with a keyboard shortcut. They need to be able to shut down independently without someone assisting them in programming the On/Off key to shut down. With 2 pages of keyboard shortcuts handy on the net, Microsoft
    could have included one for simply shutting off the computer. It wasn't difficult in Windows 7.

mary ann kennedy, Sep 13, 2014
  3. lacrumb Win User
    blind users

Win key+x uu

lacrumb, Sep 13, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Am I blind (User CP)

If you had subscribed to a thread it would be under subscriptions.

z3r010, Sep 13, 2014
  5. JDobbsy1987 Win User
    Another note, on the Dark theme it is called Settings not User CP

@John are there any plans to change all themes to User CP or will it stay as Settings?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Sep 14, 2014
  6. Jeepmann4x4 Win User
    Thanks, I found it after play with the themes a little more.

Jeepmann4x4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Am I blind (User CP)

1. Am I blind (User CP) - Similar Threads - blind User

2. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc: hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-want-to-add-a-new-user-for-my-kids-in-the-pc/49651e3b-78c9-4351-8a2e-2abb8ec0e92a
  3. One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can: One of the user accounts (with administrator privileges) on my Lenovo laptop shows the wifi network that I use (it is a neighbourhood wifi network) as Limited and the network login page will not come up and the internet is not available. However, other accounts on the same...
  4. danger in transfering whole user directory from old PC to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    danger in transfering whole user directory from old PC to new PC: Are there any problems if I copy and paste the entire user directory from an old WIN 10 system to a new Win 10 system - different hardware...
  5. transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer: I'm not a computer expert so please be nice... i downloaded the CEWE Photoworld application (type .exe) on a user but it only appeared on the admin user. I've tried transferring to my user where i want it by moving the software onto a memory stick but it said the 'code...
  6. There are two user accounts shown in Windows C: drive but one of them does not appear in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    There are two user accounts shown in Windows C: drive but one of them does not appear in...: Under Users in the Windows C: drive, there are 4 users listed: Default, Karen, kwsta, and Public. The "Default" is mostly empty as is "Karen", and most of my data is in "kwsta". In Control Panel and Settings both, only a user (administrator) account with my full name appears....
  7. Windows 10 - one PC - multi user, "local user profiles" lost access after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - one PC - multi user, "local user profiles" lost access after update: I am the admin on the shared workstation in our office (7 users) I had originally set up the system where I am the admin, (default) one other user as an admin (for back up purposes) all others as "local account". I ran a "windows update" two weeks ago and all "local...
  8. WIN10_Very complicated user account situation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WIN10_Very complicated user account situation: Hi there, This is my first post here. I tried to search for a related issue but considered I can't even explain it thoroughly, I had a hard time finding what I'm looking for. Hope someone here can shed some light on this intricate situation. I have a desktop PC (Alienware)...
  9. Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?: I use and love Synergy--the digital KVM switching software that lets me use a single mouse and keyboard across 4 computers in this case-2 WindowsPC and 2 Linux. My only complaint is this--when it runs at startup, I'm left with the synergy program window open and need to...
  10. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...