Windows 10: Am I blind (User CP)

Discus and support Am I blind (User CP) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin) 1815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Am I blind (User CP)

Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin)

:)

Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014

2. blind users

How does a blind user shut down Windows 10 with a keyboard shortcut. They need to be able to shut down independently without someone assisting them in programming the On/Off key to shut down. With 2 pages of keyboard shortcuts handy on the net, Microsoft
    could have included one for simply shutting off the computer. It wasn't difficult in Windows 7.

mary ann kennedy, Sep 13, 2014
  3. lacrumb Win User
    blind users

Win key+x uu

lacrumb, Sep 13, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Am I blind (User CP)

If you had subscribed to a thread it would be under subscriptions.

z3r010, Sep 13, 2014
  5. Another note, on the Dark theme it is called Settings not User CP

@John are there any plans to change all themes to User CP or will it stay as Settings?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Sep 14, 2014
  6. Thanks, I found it after play with the themes a little more.

Jeepmann4x4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Am I blind (User CP)

1. Am I blind (User CP) - Similar Threads - blind User

2. User Account from Computer Name?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account from Computer Name?: New laptop Windows 10 Home setup resulted in C:\Users\Public and C:\Users\<Hydra> folder - Where <Hydra> was the Computer Name assigned during config process. Logon is via "John Doe" Microsoft ID and the only User appearing under Control Panel -> User Accounts is "John Doe",...
  3. Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”: Hello! Today, my boyfriends grandmother gave me her old new laptop from about 12/2016. After he helped her get her stuff off and onto her new one, he reset it to factory setting. After it rebooted for a few hours, it began asking for “Other User” to login. We have tried...
  4. Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps: Our internal team discovered a photo API bug that may have affected people who used Facebook Login and granted permission to third-party apps to access their photos. We have fixed the issue but, because of this bug, some third-party apps may have had access to a broader set...
  5. Windows 10 - Sound and user profile switching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Sound and user profile switching: Since upgrading to the latest Windows 10 build (not insider build), I've been having an issue where Windows doesn't want to play sound until the sound card was deleted from device manager and then reinstalled. Strangely though, it normally seems to be specific to one user...
  6. How do I create a new user account WITHOUT a Microsoft account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I create a new user account WITHOUT a Microsoft account?: I have been trying for the past two hours to get a runas command to work, but I am crippled every time by a user name or password incorrect. I've tried deleting my admin password, I've changed the admin password, nothing works. (Linux is so much easier to use). I am the...
  7. Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service Date: 12/13/2018 2:30:43 PM Event ID: 1534 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: HP1520T1 Description: Profile...
  8. Color blindness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color blindness: Since moving to my dorm, my computer is confusing the colors red and blue on one of my games, there is no setting to change this in the actual game, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with my computer itself. It's a Blizzard game, so if anyone has experienced something like...
  9. Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?: I use and love Synergy--the digital KVM switching software that lets me use a single mouse and keyboard across 4 computers in this case-2 WindowsPC and 2 Linux. My only complaint is this--when it runs at startup, I'm left with the synergy program window open and need to...
  10. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...