Windows 10: Am I blind (User CP)

Discus and support Am I blind (User CP) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin) 1815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Am I blind (User CP)

Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin)

:)

Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014

2. blind users

How does a blind user shut down Windows 10 with a keyboard shortcut. They need to be able to shut down independently without someone assisting them in programming the On/Off key to shut down. With 2 pages of keyboard shortcuts handy on the net, Microsoft
    could have included one for simply shutting off the computer. It wasn't difficult in Windows 7.

mary ann kennedy, Sep 13, 2014
  3. lacrumb Win User
    blind users

Win key+x uu

lacrumb, Sep 13, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Am I blind (User CP)

If you had subscribed to a thread it would be under subscriptions.

z3r010, Sep 13, 2014
  5. Another note, on the Dark theme it is called Settings not User CP

@John are there any plans to change all themes to User CP or will it stay as Settings?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Sep 14, 2014
  6. Thanks, I found it after play with the themes a little more.

Jeepmann4x4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Am I blind (User CP)

1. Am I blind (User CP) - Similar Threads - blind User

2. Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe?: I would like to install stardock curtains or window blinds on my pc but i don't know if they are safe and i don't know if they can corrupt windows. Some time ago I tried them both on a virtual machine and they didn't give me any problems. Should it also work on new versions...
  3. How to stop Minecraft from disabling color blind mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Minecraft from disabling color blind mode: okay so whenever I play minecraft, I put it in fullscreen, but it disables my color blind modeI use color blind mode, the one calledd duetropian or something, in the windows settings minecraft and alot of other apps disable this when I put them in fullscreen, normally most...
  4. I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest: Hello,Recently I 've bought my first game from microsoft store : ori and the blind forest . I have a dual monitor setup.the mouse has weird behaviors, sometimes the cursor is always visible so it's so destructing and also it doesn't lock on the screen the game on game is...
  5. Cursor "blind spot" in right corner after screen replacement

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor "blind spot" in right corner after screen replacement: Hello, Ever since I replaced my laptop screen I have problems interacting with items in the right corner of the screen. For example, if a video is playing on youtube, I can't pick a specific point on the video timeline to forward to as it hides again as if the video doesn't...
  6. gmail sets CONTROL-SHIFT-B to open blind carbon fields - not on win10

in Browsers and Email
    gmail sets CONTROL-SHIFT-B to open blind carbon fields - not on win10: gmail sets CONTROL-SHIFT-B to open the address field for blind carbon, but PC won't execute it. The cursor goes down to the bottom of the screen. Don't know what it thinks it's doing when there. Does Win 10 have this shortcut set to something else? How can I find out?...
  7. How to achieve maximum performance in Windows 10 for a blind developer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to achieve maximum performance in Windows 10 for a blind developer?: Hello. It’s good to have a beautiful operating system with a variety of visual effects, etc. Better yet, if productivity can be spent on something useful. Type of games, or specialized software. I'm a blind developer. I don't use graphics, and now I want to achieve...
  8. Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered: My Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered was updateed over my METERED connection. The starnge thing is I even had turned off automatic updated from Microsoft Store. And it used 1/4 th of my monthly cap in 3 hours. Can someone expalin how it happend and how to stop...
  9. Reposting cuz 2020 and I'm still being blinded by this

Reposting cuz 2020 and I'm still being blinded by this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5uqkt/reposting_cuz_2020_and_im_still_being_blinded_by/
  10. Need help booting up windows blind!

Need help booting up windows blind!: So my laptop screen is broken so I cant see the safe mode startup screen when I hit f8, even if i have it plugged into my tv with an hdmi. I dont know exactly what makes my laptop do this but it just stops booting up every couple of months and I've done it twice, where I've...