Windows 10: Am I blind (User CP)

Discus and support Am I blind (User CP) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin) 1815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Am I blind (User CP)

Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin)

:)

Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014

2. blind users

How does a blind user shut down Windows 10 with a keyboard shortcut. They need to be able to shut down independently without someone assisting them in programming the On/Off key to shut down. With 2 pages of keyboard shortcuts handy on the net, Microsoft
    could have included one for simply shutting off the computer. It wasn't difficult in Windows 7.

mary ann kennedy, Sep 13, 2014
  3. lacrumb Win User
    blind users

Win key+x uu

lacrumb, Sep 13, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Am I blind (User CP)

If you had subscribed to a thread it would be under subscriptions.

z3r010, Sep 13, 2014
  5. Another note, on the Dark theme it is called Settings not User CP

@John are there any plans to change all themes to User CP or will it stay as Settings?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Sep 14, 2014
  6. Thanks, I found it after play with the themes a little more.

Jeepmann4x4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Am I blind (User CP)

1. Am I blind (User CP) - Similar Threads - blind User

2. I cant change the name user folder name of my administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant change the name user folder name of my administrator account: So, im using the windows administrator account without problems, but it seems like windows has changed the name of its folder to something that i dont want. I want to change it back again, but the button to change its name is missing. I have also tried right clicking on it...
  3. I need some help getting rid of a user account folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need some help getting rid of a user account folder: So, im using the windows administrator account, but i got another folder called default in my users folder. If i delete it, it will come back again. Is it possible to get rid of the folder permanently, and how do i disable that user account? Solved, its used for creating new...
  4. Microsoft User Research session: Windows Camera app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft User Research session: Windows Camera app: Discuss the Camera app directly with Windows engineers If you use the Camera app in Windows—or might be interested in using the app in the future—our engineers would like to invite you to an upcoming customer research session. Organized by Microsoft User Research, this...
  5. Onedrive - unwanted merging of user libraries when using the auto backup function

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive - unwanted merging of user libraries when using the auto backup function: Hi all A lot of my customers have an O365 with 1TB of storage. To protect their files, I like to change their library folders location (Desktop, Downloads, Documents, Pictures) to Onedrive. However, recently this has caused issues when 1 onedrive account is set up on...
  6. Strange users and folders in Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange users and folders in Documents: I've been struggling with this for months. I keep seeing two strange document folders and two users appear in my Windows 10 file system. If I delete them they reappear within a minute or so. I'm currently at 1903 with all current updates applied. I've noted that the bogus...
  7. user account control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user account control panel: When I try and download an app on Windows 10 Pro the UAC panel only has a 'NO' option. The 'YES' option is missing. Have tried various options listed on internet sites but nothing works to date. Thank you...
  8. Color blindness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color blindness: Since moving to my dorm, my computer is confusing the colors red and blue on one of my games, there is no setting to change this in the actual game, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with my computer itself. It's a Blizzard game, so if anyone has experienced something like...
  9. Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?: I use and love Synergy--the digital KVM switching software that lets me use a single mouse and keyboard across 4 computers in this case-2 WindowsPC and 2 Linux. My only complaint is this--when it runs at startup, I'm left with the synergy program window open and need to...
  10. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...