Am I blind (User CP)

Discus and support Am I blind (User CP) in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin) 1815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Jeepmann4x4 Win User

Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin)

:)

Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014
  2. mary ann kennedy Win User

blind users

How does a blind user shut down Windows 10 with a keyboard shortcut. They need to be able to shut down independently without someone assisting them in programming the On/Off key to shut down. With 2 pages of keyboard shortcuts handy on the net, Microsoft
    could have included one for simply shutting off the computer. It wasn't difficult in Windows 7.

mary ann kennedy, Sep 13, 2014
  3. lacrumb Win User
    blind users

Win key+x uu

lacrumb, Sep 13, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Am I blind (User CP)

If you had subscribed to a thread it would be under subscriptions.

z3r010, Sep 13, 2014
  5. JDobbsy1987 Win User
    Another note, on the Dark theme it is called Settings not User CP

@John are there any plans to change all themes to User CP or will it stay as Settings?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Sep 14, 2014
  6. Jeepmann4x4 Win User
    Thanks, I found it after play with the themes a little more.

Jeepmann4x4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Am I blind (User CP)

Am I blind (User CP) - Similar Threads - blind User

1. How to Delete Phantom User Account?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete Phantom User Account?: I have what seems to be a phantom User Account in my Users Folder. It is not listed when I go to Settings/Accounts but it is showing up in Windows Explorer. It has one of my APP DATA Folders, as well. How do I delete what seems to be an unnecessary Account Folder? 112509
  2. Warning for all Win10 users: using Stardock IconPackager 5.x problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning for all Win10 users: using Stardock IconPackager 5.x problem: Hi all! Please don't use Stardock IconPackager 5.x versions with Windows 10, no matter of upgrade! It harms icons in Start menu/screen and new icons are displayed as default system icon only - it is only in case Start menu/screen, icons or other places are correct. In Windows...
  3. How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When creating a local Windows 10 Account, the administrator will be prompted to set up three security questions. This is important and required to make sure there is an option to recover the account when the user forgets the password. [...] This post How to skip...
  4. y5y5 repeatedly types without user

in Windows 10 Support
    y5y5 repeatedly types without user: I have just bought an Acer One for casual use. When I open a browser (or other file), y5y5 is repeatedly typed into the search bar (or password box). I have Windows 10 Defender on but want to download my antivirus program. I cannot get to the relevant website because of this...
  5. Microsoft Edge Beta for iOS receives new features for iPad users

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge Beta for iOS receives new features for iPad users: Microsoft is working very hard on regularly releasing new features for its Windows 10 default browser Microsoft Edge on both iOS and Android. The company has been regularly pushing out new features on both the rival platforms. Keeping with the same trend the Redmond Giant...
  6. Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?: I use and love Synergy--the digital KVM switching software that lets me use a single mouse and keyboard across 4 computers in this case-2 WindowsPC and 2 Linux. My only complaint is this--when it runs at startup, I'm left with the synergy program window open and need to...
  7. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...
Am I blind (User CP) solved