Windows 10: Am I blind (User CP)

Discus and support Am I blind (User CP) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin) 1815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Am I blind (User CP)

Where would one find the User CP to check for reply's? (I'm using Dark skin)

:)

Jeepmann4x4, Sep 13, 2014

2. blind users

How does a blind user shut down Windows 10 with a keyboard shortcut. They need to be able to shut down independently without someone assisting them in programming the On/Off key to shut down. With 2 pages of keyboard shortcuts handy on the net, Microsoft
    could have included one for simply shutting off the computer. It wasn't difficult in Windows 7.

mary ann kennedy, Sep 13, 2014
  3. lacrumb Win User
    blind users

Win key+x uu

lacrumb, Sep 13, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Am I blind (User CP)

If you had subscribed to a thread it would be under subscriptions.

z3r010, Sep 13, 2014
  5. Another note, on the Dark theme it is called Settings not User CP

@John are there any plans to change all themes to User CP or will it stay as Settings?

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Sep 14, 2014
  6. Thanks, I found it after play with the themes a little more.

Jeepmann4x4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Am I blind (User CP)

1. Am I blind (User CP) - Similar Threads - blind User

2. Windows 11: text on popup and apps is too tiny to read. Going blind!! I will have to buy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: text on popup and apps is too tiny to read. Going blind!! I will have to buy...: Text is too small to read on popup and dropdown menu and apps. I cannot continue using my PC if I can't fix it. I believe this all happened when I updated to Windows 11....
  3. Windows 11: text on popup and apps is too tiny to read. Going blind!! I will have to buy...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: text on popup and apps is too tiny to read. Going blind!! I will have to buy...: Text is too small to read on popup and dropdown menu and apps. I cannot continue using my PC if I can't fix it. I believe this all happened when I updated to Windows 11....
  4. Teaching windows 11 for blind person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teaching windows 11 for blind person: Hi,I have a blind friend who wants to work on computer. How can I start teaching her windows? Are there any helping tools for Arabic blind people in windows. Guid me please.Thanks,Abdulaziz...
  5. Teaching windows 11 for blind person

Teaching windows 11 for blind person: Hi,I have a blind friend who wants to work on computer. How can I start teaching her windows? Are there any helping tools for Arabic blind people in windows. Guid me please.Thanks,Abdulaziz...
  6. why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?: It's intolerable now, and it's causing headaches and vision problems now !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-windows-11-give-a-blinding-flash-when/ea758852-2c07-40ec-b226-0e077bbd6414
  7. why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?

why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?: It's intolerable now, and it's causing headaches and vision problems now !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-windows-11-give-a-blinding-flash-when/ea758852-2c07-40ec-b226-0e077bbd6414
  8. Windows assistanvce for blind users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows assistanvce for blind users: I am a Windows 10 user and have suffered an abrupt deterioration in my eyesight, leaving me nearly blind. I am completely unable to read any text on my monitor at its normal font size. To type this request I have set the text editor to 48 point font size. Is there a way for...
  9. Windows assistanvce for blind users

Windows assistanvce for blind users: I am a Windows 10 user and have suffered an abrupt deterioration in my eyesight, leaving me nearly blind. I am completely unable to read any text on my monitor at its normal font size. To type this request I have set the text editor to 48 point font size. Is there a way for...
  10. I am a blind person. Why has Microsoft messed up all the shortcuts? I want to create a New...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am a blind person. Why has Microsoft messed up all the shortcuts? I want to create a New...: Windows 11 has messed up SO many of my shortcuts. What do I do? I am a blind person. How do I relearn everything?E.g. CTRL+SHIFT+N should make a new folder. Now it just starts MS Edge! I asked a sighted person to remove EDGE as I already use CHROME but Microsoft has no option...