Windows 10: Am I connected to a server?

Discus and support Am I connected to a server? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am a private individual and recently had a computer tech reinstall Windows 10. Am I connected to a domain/server? Thanks Here's the image of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by payges, Jun 15, 2019.

1. payges Win User

Am I connected to a server?

I am a private individual and recently had a computer tech reinstall Windows 10.

Am I connected to a domain/server?

Thanks

Here's the image of event viewer:

Am I connected to a server? [​IMG]

:)

payges, Jun 15, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jun 15, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Am I connected to a server?

Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Am I connected to a server?

1. Am I connected to a server? - Similar Threads - connected server

2. my computer is saying i cannot connect to server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer is saying i cannot connect to server: It appears when i am on my microsoft outlook it will not connect to the server. Is the server down? let me know. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-saying-i-cannot-connect-to-server/a3513deb-2472-4dd1-bf52-5fa77aa401c4
  3. When I connect to my network using a VPN I cannot restrict access to Windows 2008 server

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I connect to my network using a VPN I cannot restrict access to Windows 2008 server: I have a VPN server setup using a 2003 server with L2TP. The VPN server only handles the VPN access using local server accounts that are not part of the network domain. When I connect to the VPN and access the 2008 server on the network I can see all the shared folders...
  4. Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked": I have been having this issue since....the last 3 years....Since i built my computer in fact. I purchased Forza Horizon 3 and was NEVER able to play online. Purchased Forza 7 thinking this would be resolved by now...nope same thing STILL. I have followed the provided guides...
  5. NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked" On Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked" On Xbox Companion App: I've been trying to look for a solution to this for months, I've sooo many steps to try and fix this issue, but nothing seems to solve this issue. The only thing that seems to help is restarting IP Helper. IP Helper helps because it more than likely will change the status of...
  6. NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked": I've been trying to look for a solution to this for months, I've sooo many steps to try and fix this issue, but nothing seems to solve this issue. The only thing that seems to help is restarting IP Helper. IP Helper helps because it more than likely will change the status of...
  7. Server connectivity

Server connectivity: I have been having the server connectivity problem where it says that it is blocked. I didnt had this issue last month but this one doesnt let me play forza horizon 4 online. I followed all the steps when I click the "more information button" it fixed it temporarily but it...
  8. Minecraft my son cannot connect to server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft my son cannot connect to server: Hello. My son wants to play minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer, but he cannot join servers, it says its not allowed in privacy settings, I allowed everything and he still cannot play it. Any help? https://ctrlv.cz/Z6oZ...
  9. A program I have cannot use it's FTP connection to automatically backup to it's server.

in Windows 10 Customization
    A program I have cannot use it's FTP connection to automatically backup to it's server.: I have made sure that it is allowed in Windows Defender and same in my ESET. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-program-i-have-cannot-use-its-ftp-connection-to/f2708532-0276-4ff2-92f9-0ecfd66baaab
  10. Connecting to File Server via Windows Explorer (Admin Credentials Cached)

Connecting to File Server via Windows Explorer (Admin Credentials Cached): Hi Community, I'm looking for some support. Scenario: Using a domain-joined machine, I connect to our File Server via Windows Explorer. It prompts for credentials to authenticate to the server, and here I enter my domain-admin credentials, I connect and get the file I...