Windows 10: Am I forced to upgrade?

Discus and support Am I forced to upgrade? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have W10 Home, ver 1909 I have delayed updates until 7/26. In the past, it would automatically upgrade after this date. Will it do that with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by compiler7, Jul 23, 2020.

1. compiler7 Win User

Am I forced to upgrade?

I have W10 Home, ver 1909
    I have delayed updates until 7/26.
    In the past, it would automatically upgrade after this date.

Will it do that with the 2004 feature update?

I keep reading all these horror stories. Does anyone have a successful update to 2004?

(I did make a Reflect image B/U!!)

Mel

:)

compiler7, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 3, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Am I forced to upgrade?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Am I forced to upgrade?

1. Am I forced to upgrade? - Similar Threads - forced upgrade

2. A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?: So I just built a new computer with all new components and it works great, no problems what's so ever so then I install windows 10 because I'm more familiar with it than I am with Windows 11. The first thing I do is all the windows 10 updates so its caught up to the latest...
  3. A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Forced windows 11 upgrade ruined most of my SSD card?: So I just built a new computer with all new components and it works great, no problems what's so ever so then I install windows 10 because I'm more familiar with it than I am with Windows 11. The first thing I do is all the windows 10 updates so its caught up to the latest...
  4. Is a Windows 10 Pro Key not Eligible on a Force-Upgraded Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a Windows 10 Pro Key not Eligible on a Force-Upgraded Windows 11?: Hi there, long story short: My PC Force-Upgraded to Windows 11. I had Windows 10 Home pre-built, I bought a Windows 10 Pro Key, which was working fine, but then one day my PC loaded up and force-upgraded to Windows 11 without my consent, and because of the pre-built Windows...
  5. Is a Windows 10 Pro Key not Eligible on a Force-Upgraded Windows 11?

Is a Windows 10 Pro Key not Eligible on a Force-Upgraded Windows 11?: Hi there, long story short: My PC Force-Upgraded to Windows 11. I had Windows 10 Home pre-built, I bought a Windows 10 Pro Key, which was working fine, but then one day my PC loaded up and force-upgraded to Windows 11 without my consent, and because of the pre-built Windows...
  6. FIRST time I've been FORCED to upgrade an OS version

FIRST time I've been FORCED to upgrade an OS version: MICROSOFT -- please reconsider FORCING your users to accept Windows 11. I WANT security patches, etc., and that option seems to have disappeared unless we accept your win 11 or should I say "lose11"? version....
  7. FIRST time I've been FORCED to upgrade an OS version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIRST time I've been FORCED to upgrade an OS version: MICROSOFT -- please reconsider FORCING your users to accept Windows 11. I WANT security patches, etc., and that option seems to have disappeared unless we accept your win 11 or should I say "lose11" version....
  8. Legacy Word 2002 spellcheck only offers undo edit after forced upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legacy Word 2002 spellcheck only offers undo edit after forced upgrade to Windows 11.: Unlike other threads about a similar problem, in this case clicking Undo Edit does not reveal the other options. Spellcheck simply doesn't work anymore. A related issue is that no matter how many times I remove do not check spelling errors in this document in options, when I...
  9. Legacy Word 2002 spellcheck only offers undo edit after forced upgrade to Windows 11.

Legacy Word 2002 spellcheck only offers undo edit after forced upgrade to Windows 11.: Unlike other threads about a similar problem, in this case clicking Undo Edit does not reveal the other options. Spellcheck simply doesn't work anymore. A related issue is that no matter how many times I remove do not check spelling errors in this document in options, when I...
  10. My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...: Can anyone help cant reboot my surface lap top after a forced windows upgrade. Have unlocked via bitlocker but can’t get any of the repair options or reinstall options to work. On repair from local it fails on reinstall at 64%....