Windows 10: Am I gay if I didn't upgrade to Windows 10?

Discus and support Am I gay if I didn't upgrade to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am on Windows 10, but if I had Windows 7 and didn't upgrade to Windows 10, am I gay?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Logan Developer, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Am I gay if I didn't upgrade to Windows 10?

I am on Windows 10, but if I had Windows 7 and didn't upgrade to Windows 10, am I gay?

:)

Logan Developer, Oct 18, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Oct 18, 2019
  3. ddarryl Win User
    Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Am I gay if I didn't upgrade to Windows 10?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Am I gay if I didn't upgrade to Windows 10?

1. Am I gay if I didn't upgrade to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - gay didn't upgrade

2. I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro: Dear Sir, Good day!Please note that i have purchased product key from your site for upgrade to windows 10/11 pro on 29th april 2023. but didn't get product key. Order number 8713771650purchased email id : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** forward your valuable...
  3. I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro: Dear Sir, Good day!Please note that i have purchased product key from your site for upgrade to windows 10/11 pro on 29th april 2023. but didn't get product key. Order number 8713771650purchased email id : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** forward your valuable...
  4. how do i boot windows 10 without seeing gay propoganda

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how do i boot windows 10 without seeing gay propoganda: I dont care about pride month. I dont like seeing gay propoganda everywhere. How do I boot up my windows 10 computer minus the gay propaganda about pride month?...
  5. Remove Gay Emojis from Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Gay Emojis from Windows: BSD Please remove gay emoji from my keyboard when right clicking and selecting Emoji, this is highly offensive. I don't understand why it's there by default, why are you forcing this upon your users? this is clearly a very controversial issue, and by default physically...
  6. I am not able to upgrade to Windows 10 due to errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not able to upgrade to Windows 10 due to errors: So i decided to finally switch to Windows 10, i researched on how to do it properly, so i did it. The first time it didn't install due to an error that i fixed now, but now i tried 4 times, trying to resolve the error i currently have, and nothing is working. The error I'm...
  7. Am I forced to upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Am I forced to upgrade?: I have W10 Home, ver 1909 I have delayed updates until 7/26. In the past, it would automatically upgrade after this date. Will it do that with the 2004 feature update? I keep reading all these horror stories. Does anyone have a successful update to 2004? (I did make a...
  8. Why I didn't Uninstall Adobe Xd Software? I am Using windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why I didn't Uninstall Adobe Xd Software? I am Using windows 10.: Every time just show failed to uninstall, Sometimes my computer has too slow, show a massagegoogle chrome not responding. What I need to do to first my computer....
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade Didn't Finish

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Upgrade Didn't Finish: I recently upgraded Win10 Home to Pro BUT I can't do a Backup from Control Panel. I get a message saying it's not available (SIC) from a portable workstation. Is it possible to fix this without reinstalling Windows?...
  10. gay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gay: I am confused about my sexuality my brother doiesnt like gays but my sister dresses me up a lot so I think im kinda gay, dunno what top do give me help xxx daniel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gay/5e028456-d698-457a-90e7-b65cf5969861

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 bsod gay